ZHA - Apply the same configuration value to multiple items?

I searched around and didn’t find a question like this, but it seems like something that would be nice. Is there a way to apply the same configuration value to multiple ZHA devices at the same time? I have 40’ish Inovelli switches and I want them all to have the same color, so I want to apply a value to number.<switch_name>_default_all_led_on_color for every switch that has a specific quirk or model number. Thanks!

Is this easily achievable?

Tried grouping them?

In the Devices page? I can group by manufacturer, but then what? How do I edit a configuration for a group?

Group them through a group helper in HA, then you get a new entity that you can apply your values to.

Ok thanks - I think I’m heading in the right direction now. I started grouping the lights, but I need to group the number.item. That’s not as slick as I was hoping because there are multiple items that I want to set (color, brightness, ramp rate, etc), but I can work with it I guess.

I now have a group set up for all of the LED colors, but how do I update those values? I can click on the group and see all of them and more easily go through and set them to the color I want, but I think I’m missing something that will let me set all of this group to 123. Thanks!

EDIT: I see: number.set_value works for groups in YAML mode, but in UI mode, the groups are filtered from the entity_id box.

You might be looking for something like this?

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t been good at defining floors, but I think now I will so I can set these values for all of the switches at once.