ZHA Curtains module calibration

How do you do that? ‘Value’ field or “Manufacturer Code Override” ?

Sorry for the late replay, i used the field “Value”

Thank you for this great article and info.
Setting the calibration time value (Time in sec * 10) with deconz/phoscon and then pairing in ZHA did the job. Would be great if you can directly write that value in ZHA. I am using the BSEED TS130F Curtain Switch.

After all this years it would be awesome if someone has codet the solution.

Did you end up finding a solution for this issue where it opens only 90% after being not fully closed?

1 Like

As far I know still no solution.
For me handle correctly the shutters should be 100% functional … But today still not …

1 Like

Okay it runs. You must not put the value in the “Overwrite manufacturer code” field.ONLY in the first, where the value is also displayed when reading…

Hello,

Did you find a solution? I have the same problem…

1 Like

Hello,

Still not, the it would be great if we can set a time to go up and a time to go down, instead of only one value. (as the time to go up and down is different).

I don’t know when the motor is new if there is a difference to go up and down. (or it’s only when the motor is old).

Thanks!

Hello, I came from Zigbee2Mqtt which it was very easy to set such things on UI. Is this not possible in “normal” zigbee? I wanted to give it try but this is pretty useless with good configuration methods. I think will switch back to Z2M in a few days.

Can someone help me with this, My curtains “Loratap” TS130F_by _TZ3000_dbpmpco1

Cannot be calibrated, I followed the steps exactly as Basmijer explained, but the set values are not being saved.

Normally it would be necessary to set acceleration_time_lift to a value of 10-20 (1-2s). But it is not possible to set acceleration_time_lift. Is this because the device does not support it or is this a problem of ZHA?

Yes that would be nice, thats also my wish!

Any update how to calibrate the device with ZHA?

Have you been using this till today? Have you faced any issues for the repeated writes?

As of today it seems there has been no progress on the possibility to use velocity_lift, acceleration_time_lift… And neither the possibility to specify two different calibration times…

I tried writing on velocity and acceleration but it seems like they are read only…

1 Like

Looks like there are still no updates on this. I am experiencing the same behavior as @alaturqua. Did someone use these devices with Zigbee2MQTT and can tell me if the problem persists there as well? :flushed:

Hi. I know how I will solve issue when curtain is not completely opening because it was previously not fully closed.

1. Calibration time must be set a little longer than curtain is opening.
  2. There is this attribute. When curtain is not moving I can set it to for example 95. This will not move curtain, but will change it “internal” position. So it can go up for another 5%. My idea is to make a automaton that will subtract a few percent after each time curtain has been moved down. More movement = more percent subtracted.

Here is crude automation which I did for my largest curtain (31 seconds calibration time). After short testing I am sure that it helps. Will add this to all of my curtains but will change value “4” to something lower for smaller windows. Keep in mind that ieee address is hardcoded.

alias: Shutter correction
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id:
      - cover.roleta_sypialnia_lewa_roleta
    to: open
condition: []
action:
  - delay:
      hours: 0
      minutes: 0
      seconds: 2
      milliseconds: 0
  - service: zha.set_zigbee_cluster_attribute
    data:
      endpoint_id: 1
      cluster_id: 258
      attribute: 8
      value: "  {{max(state_attr('cover.roleta_sypialnia_lewa_roleta','current_position')-4,0)}}"
      cluster_type: in
      ieee: a4:c1:38:af:70:8a:53:e6
    enabled: true
mode: single

Wow, what a thick beefy bunch of knowledge. Thanks!