ZHA ROBB Smarrt 8-Button Switch (ROB_200-007-0) blueprint

Ah. Never mind. Apparently the zha_event log is not quite complete, and within the automation it looks slightly different. Some logging shows that actually {{args}} renders as [<MoveMode.Up: 0>, 50] in this case, and indeed then args[11] == 'U'.

You are right the zha_event indeed renders a bit strange. It took me a while to figure out that “[<MoveMode.Up: 0>, 50]” is a string and not a struct or object.

Hi all!

I’m quite new to HA.
Great work creating this automation!
My Robb-shop-8-button remote has a similar problem as stated in this thread before:

It seems logical that the cause is my button advertising in HA as ROB_200-025-0.

I opened an issue on github (8-knops-remote advertises as ROB_200-025-0 · Issue #2 · Bekkie/ha-blueprints · GitHub): I hope I didn’t annoy anyone with that…

I tried, but I couldn’t get the blueprint working as an automation: I’m just not that good at coding.

Could someone please help out? Adding the device in the restriction or an explanation on how to rebuild the blueprint to an automation would be a great help!

Champs74 I removed the model restriction and changed it to this model. Now itś working fine.

blueprint:
name: Robb smarrt 8-button switch
description:
"This blueprint is for the Robb smarrt 8-button switch panel (ROBB
ROB_200-007-0) when used with zha.

It is for general use so all buttons can be connected to any action of your choice.
This remote supports short button clicks and long button presses (over 4 seconds)

Make sure to select the correct sensor for the remote.

"

domain: automation
source_url: ha-blueprints/automation/robb-smarrt-8-switch-ROB_200-007-0.yaml at caf9109fe262dfb3bd80a68965824a1ffafbfae5 · Bekkie/ha-blueprints · GitHub
input:
remote:
name: Remote
description: Switch remote to use
selector:
device:
integration: zha
# model: ROB_200-007-0
model: ROB_200-025-0
multiple: false
on_button_1_short:
name: On button 1 - short