ZHA Sonoff Button (press, double press, hold actions)

Thanks for your answer, but they are not connected on ZHA

I was referring to SNZB-01…
reading in the forums I realized that the devices must be connected with ZHA.
can i connect ZBBridge sonoff original firmware with zha or do i have to buy a zegbee dongle?

The only way I am aware of is using a zigbee dongle. And that would replace the bridge you have.

i integrated my device TASMOTA SONOFF ZBBridge with zha and now everything works. Thank you…

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you for the blueprint, when i go to use it, no device shows up? but yet in HA it comes up as switch?
Please can you help?

The device shouldn’t show in HA as a switch. Was it discovered properly by ZHA?

Yeah it shows up in the eWelink app as switch, sorry im new to this

Sorry just looked up ZHA and found out i need a zigbee dongle to set everything up

Yeah this blueprint only works with devices added through ZHA. Due to the events that trigger it being specific to ZHA integration.

1 Like

Which one do you recommend @apollo1220, the Con Bee 2 or Sonoff zigbee 3.0 dongle?

Personally I use the con bee. I don’t have experience with the ZigBee. But a lot of people in the community seem to be happy with the conbee as well.

1 Like

Hi @apollo1220, my Conbee arrived today and got it set up with the SNZB-01. I need some help setting up an automation please. So i wanted to set up the button as 1 press turns on the light in my guest bedroom and 2 press turns the light off, now the problem i have is the light switch in the guest room is a Broadlink light switch and i had to use a work around as it is not officially supported in HA but the kicker is the light switch in HA shows up as a “Entities” and not a device which your blue print supports. Is there anyway to setup a automation using an entity rather than a device?

The sonoff button is the device. For actions you can set any action in HA, there is no limitation there.

1 Like

Thank you again @apollo1220 , found the use of “Call service” which answers my question. Feel like a kid in the candy store now

I bought the new round Sonoff button snzb-01p:

And this Blueprint still works great. I just had to manually update the YAML of the blueprint to

model: SNZB-01P
4 Likes

Registered just to say THANK YOU!!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this. Was going round in circles trying to get this button to work - your blueprint worked perfectly.

Ian

1 Like

Small patch to the repo just got merged which allows both models, so no need to manually edit the blueprint now.

1 Like

thanks my friend, :mexico: Despues de la integracion no me reconocía ningún dispositivo sonoff snzb-01 teniéndolos ya previamente integrados a ZHA en mi caso me funcionó sólo eliminar los y volver a agregar los uno por uno y funcionaron perfecto algo que llevaba ya tiempo queriendo agregar y no los podia hacer funcionar por zha, simplemente maravilloso, gracias de nuevo por este aporte.