ZHA updating entity status fails randomly

Running ZHA with a CC2652P coordinator, latest 6.5 core. I’m also using groups created directly in ZHA.
When sending for example “light turn on” command, with a group triggered manually it often works. If triggered by an automation lights are often physically on, but the state in Lovelace shows off.
My experience is that the more commands that are sent simultaneously = more entities not updating its status.
I have a well separated zigbee network from wi-fi, with no interference from neighbors, 76 devices in a mesh with good lqi between nodes.

1 Like

Also running ZHA with 42 main powered devices (Hue bulbs) and I encounter the same issue you describe. Should we create an incident report to get it fixed?

I migrated to Zigbee2MQTT and this is the way ZHA should be. Running smoothly without issues, superb network map, ability to round sensors within Zigbee2MQTT. I only regret I didn’t migrate earlier…

Also seeing this issue on ZHA. It has suddenly got much worse. Particularly bad with batch Light: Turn Off service calls that target an area that contains many devices.

My workaround: ZHA light state incorrect if issuing lots of light on/off commands - #6 by HarvsG