Zigbee (and Home Assistant) is driving me nuts!

i use deconz

Just to provide another feedback: I started placing the first 8 smart bulbs in the ā€œredā€ areas and all have joined the network flawlessly. Started with the ā€œblacksā€ top left, then the ā€œgreensā€ in the lower section.

For the blacks, I put each lamp temporary to a position close to the coordinator to join, then moved it to itā€™s final position (left to right). After a couple of seconds, they became available again.

The green ones I didnā€™t move. Instead directly installed them in their final position (right to left) and they where able to join, too. Network diagram shows, that they are (of course) not directly connected to the coordinator, but to all/some of the first 4 ā€œblackā€ bulbs.

All lamps are Innr RB265 E27. Next, going to put Ikea TrĆ„dfri bulbs in the remaining black spots, letā€™s see how they perform.

1 Like

And more feedback: Installed the first 6 IKEA Tradfi bulbs. As statet on the device support page of zigbee2mqtt, they have to be factory-resetted first (quite easy) and paired within close range to the coordinater. After moving them to their final location, it takes less then a minute for them to re-connect to the network.

6 ā€œblacksā€ done, 12 to go.