Zigbee connect Eglo ceiling lights

I want to connect an Eglo Connect.Z Fueva Z ceiling light to ZHA. It can be successfully paired, however it switches to unavailable and back every couple of minutes.
Other devices like IKEA light bulbs or Aqara sensors are working fine however.
Is there a chance to debug the connection or might there be another problem with the zigbee connection?
They are listed under Zigbee2MQTT as compatible, should be working with ZHA as well, right?
They are also completely reset and removed from the app as supposed by the manufacturer.

Not necessarily. If you’ve managed to pair them, though, they should be OK.

There may be some local interference, but if other lights are working normally, most likely cause is not enough nearby routers.

It is like 2m away from the router. I will try a different light and see if it is a device or router issue …

Bear in mind that it’s not just distance that counts - the density of the network is important. Zigbee devices switch connections all the time.

You need to understand that Zigbee is extremely sensitive to EMF/EMI/RMI interference and Zigbee devices has very short range and poor coverage, so before you troubleshoot any deeper you really need to start with taking active actions to follow the best peaches, read and try to follow all the tips here → Zigbee networks: how to guide for avoiding interference and optimize for getting better range + coverage

To start you can get far by beginning by connecting your Zigbee Coordinator using a longer USB extension to a USB 2.0 port (not USB 3.0) and also add more/better Zigbee Router devices to your Zigbee network to extend range and coverage.

Yes and no (maybe not out-of-the-box), read/follow these two sections in ZHA docs:

Ok thanks! I guess it’s just not compatible, I will return it.