Zigbee devices often not working

Hi. I have the skyconnect stick. Often some devices especially switches don‘t react. In the log there is no trigger. I have to delete it and bind it anew.

There are 50 devices in ZHA. This behaviour started with the 50th device. With 48 or 49 there were no problems.

I have HASS on Diskstation DS220+ in VM supervisor-mode.

Does anyone else have such problems or does know the solution? It sucks when some switches don‘t work.

Greeting, Stefan

Do you have your Skyconnect on an USB extension cable ?

How many of your 50 devices are routers, and how many are end-devices ?

Did you read this :

Other than adding more (known good) Zigbee Router devices and using a long USB extension cable to the Zigbee Coordinator radio adapter you should also connect it to a USB 2.0 port, and not a USB 3.0 port because they cause serious interference for Zigbee signals/communications, (or even near any other USB 3.x devices like external USB disks or appliances/adapters/cables/ports), and since most Synology NAS usually only have USB 3.x ports you should really connect the Zigbee Coordinator radio adapter via a powered USB 2.0 hub since that will convert the port to USB 2.0 for it. Again see → Zigbee networks: how to guide for avoiding interference and optimize for getting better range + coverage