Zigbee sensors with Hue Bridge

Hi! I bought two zigbee SONOFF SNZB-02D temp sensors that I would like to integrate in my setup.
Current setup:
Latest HA Docker running on a Synology NAS
Zigbee through Philips Hue Bridge.
HACS installed.

Question:
-is it possible to get these temp sensors to play with Hue Zigbee? Checking in the Hue app there are no obvious way of adding them there. And I’ve not managed to figure out if it is possible through the ewelink app. i’ve linked Hue to ewelink, but not been able to find if/where to add.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

The Hue bridge has limited support for non-Hue devices. You’re going to want to buy a network connected Zigbee coordinator and use ZHA or Zigbee2MQTT for all your Zigbee devices, including moving all the Hue devices over and putting the bridge away.

Thanks for the reply!

I kind of like the Hue app for certain things - and I guess it will require some work to move things over to another controller. Is it possible to use dual Zigbee controllers in HA?

Yes, Hue bridge + Zigbee bridge can both be installed, but they form 2 separate Zigbee networks.

That’s fine, you can make the app work with Home Assistant

Great! Thanks for the info! Now I know the options! Looks like Skyconnect is a pretty solid option to use as the controller.