Zigbee stick migration - Just a little help - Has anyone used 'Migrate Radio' yet?

I’m in the same boat. I migrated my zigbee network from HUSBZB-1 to SkyConnect. I’m keeping HUSBZB-1 for my z-wave network and I am having conflicts due to having two zigbee coordinators with the same IEEE. I found where Nabu Casa has a tool to change the SkyConnect IEEE here, https://github.com/NabuCasa/universal-silabs-flasher, but I don’t know what to use as the IEEE address, whether there is an OUI that should be used, … Any insight anyone has would be appreciated.

I just got my Sky connect and followed these instructions thank you!

THANK YOU!

I can’t believe how easy that was.

Thank you for that link I will give it a try. I was just going to change it by one digit and hope for the best.

Just used this Instruction to switch from Conbee to SkyConnect, worked just fine! :+1:

Sad trombone:
Error: IEEE address has already been written, it cannot be written again

I am going to try the same thing on the Nortek one.

I just followed the instructions and they appear to have worked seamlessly. Thank you for making the process so straightforward

Hi there, I also, successfully migrated to a sky connect device. The migration went smoothly , settings work fine.
I needed this years ago for a migration to another CC2531. I had to manually reinstall all my devices. That was a real hell

Thank you for this!! Just replaced my Sonoff with Skyconnect, and it worked like a champ.

Similar case here. I had a Raspberry Pi B3 with the SONOFF ZBPlus Dongle-E but it did not have enough ram to support any more add ons (Visual Studio). So, I ordered a HA Yellow PoE and a Raspberry Pi 4 CM and an SSD. Followed the HA Yellow set up page including the Zigbee migration.

Everything seems to have migrated successfully but I am having some issues that I am trying to diagnose. The coordinator name is incorrectly reported:

Is there a way to correct this without deleting the network (I don’t want to open the walls to reset some devices)?

Steve

Just click the verticle “…” option menu and rename it.

Simple :slight_smile:
What is the default name that HA Yellow uses?

No clue. It’s purely cosmetic, you can call it whatever you want.

If HA didn’t recognize a known adapter it would have simply been “Zigbee Home Auromation.”

Naming it after the adapter is why folks think there is a “skyconnect” or “sonoff” integration, when really they are just ZHA.

I had a similar issue when I migrated from Conbee to Sonoff. Just renamed the controller name manually eventually, it is just a text.

I am planning to move from conbee ii to skyconnect but i have a rather complicated setup.

I am running ha docker inside of a vm on top of xcp-ng so its a lot of passing peripherals around to get the usb interface inside the docker.

I am passing the pci slot where i have a external usb card directly to the vm, this works fine. I also pass the usb by serial-id as env variable to the docker container.

It seems i need to reboot the docker to change the env serial-id from conbee to Skyconnect, there is no way i can pass two usb sttick simultaneously to the docker

In the migration guide you need to switch sticks in the middle of the process, something i cant do. Is it possible to backup the conbee, restart docker with new env and then contiunue the migration process with the skyconnect?