Zigbee visualisation map

Hi all I have 20 zigbee devices , and when i look at the visualisation tab its doesn’t show the route or the LQI of the aqara door sensors I have is there any way to show this ?
Thanks Screenshot_20230814_131004|524x500, 50%

If they are working, I would not worry about them. But it seems you don’t have many routers in your system. I count one or two devices that are connected to a router, the remaining that have a line are connected to the coordinator.

Thanks for the reply, It just irritating that i can see the route the device is taking, I only installed the repeater last week and I cant tell if its having any impact on my network, as I dont know if i should put more of them in.
Thanks

If you only have one then the answer is definitely that you should add more, do read and try following these tips → Zigbee networks: how to guide for avoiding interference and optimize for getting better range + coverage

thanks for the link I will go and have a look

ZHA Visualisation creates a pretty picture … which IMHO is misleading.

I have come to conclusion that most zigbee problems are due to
(a) not enough repeaters/routers, and
(b) building a zigbee network ad-hoc.

Zigbee relies on a mesh network where there are multiple routes between devices. It is much harder to find enough power sockets for zigbee routers than to have too many :wink: * and before anyone comments, I am renting in Australia where (a) leases are 12 months only, (b) we have to repair any “damage” (including removing picture hooks), and (c) a registered electrician is required to do anything with in-wall wiring.

If (like me) you have been buying and adding devices and routers as you go, you have probably also reconsidered and moved some of them. We are told how wonderful mesh is - but it seems much better at adding a new device than downgrading a connection which is no longer optimal.