Zwave js with zwavejs2mqtt

Hello,
I’ve been using zwavejs2MQTT with zwave js since zwave js is introduced (zwave js is automatically installed when I installed zwavejs2MQTT)
Until now both would start and be in running state (zwave js reporting resource unavailable continuously), however recently it is erroring out with : resource unavailable sending kill signal, terminating.
However this causes zwavejs2mqtt unresponsive as well. All nodes are added through zwavejs2mqtt through web ui, and I recently added thermostat if that matters.

Please let me know if there is some config update/change needed. (Also let me know which -if any log file is needed)

I don’t know what that means.

Are you saying that the zwavejs integration in HA got automatically installed thru HA discovery when you created the zwavejs2mqtt container?

Why are all of your zwavejs devices showing as unavailable? is the integration not linked correctly to your zwavejs2mqtt?

Prior to this latest error were you able to control any zwavejs devices from HA? If not is that your goal?

You can only run one addon at a time, either run zwavejs2mqtt (community) OR zwavejs (official).

To stop the zwavejs (official) addon from auto installing:

Configure → Integrations → ZwaveJS → Configure → Re-configure Server
Untick the “Install Addon” option.

I think what @firstof9 mentioned needs to be done.

Also yes when I installed zwavejs2mqtt, zwavejs addon was automatically installed.
All devices were added through zwavejs2mqtt, I never used zwavejs addon to add/remove devices.
All zwave devices were working correctly until about 2 weeks ago? (just an estimation), now they just show up unavailable.

Thanks for confirming that, I was thinking same (only one addon) but since everything worked at that time, I didn’t bother removing ZWaveJS.
Let me try this after taking a snapshot.

After removing ZWave JS addon, things seem to be working well.