0.100: Better Plex, Bye JSON, HERE Travel time.

Same here which is why I notice the big difference in response times compared to Emby (which is basically instant)

Plex currently updates on a fixed 10 second timer. I’m working on a better update system at the moment.

1 Like

I was hesitant to upgrade b/c of these two posts about Wemo not working on .100.1 - I waited until .100.2 and can report that Wemo IS working for me.

Worth noting I have assigned static IPs to each wemo thru my router and I’m setting it up in configuration.yaml like so:

wemo:
  discovery: false
  static:

0.100.3 broke the Dyson integration. It worked in 0.100.2

Really? Nothing changed in the dyson integration for over 3 months. https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/tree/dev/homeassistant/components/dyson

1 Like

It seems like after a few reboots the problem resolved itself :man_shrugging:

Just want to shout out to the devs and say thank you.
Myq broke 2 days ago when they changed their API and I’ve been trying to figure a work around. I found the thread where one of the devs solved the issue I think the same day or happened. I tried to figure out myself how to implement the update manually but I’m running hassio so no joy.
Update 0.103 included the fix.
Seriously guys. To have issues show up outside your control. Solve said issue and have a release to implement within a couple days. I’m super impressed and happy to contribute to the cause.

2 Likes

I was having trouble getting myq working. It appears that you cannot use !secret in the myq password in this latest version. When I change the password to clear text it works fine.

That sounds like an unwanted regression, please post an issue on github.

Looks like that is not correct. I re-started HA and myq is back to not working again. No changes made.

And no logs generated? Seems unlikely!

Your not the only one having issues with myq today, came home today to it not functioning either. Restarted HASS, and it cannot find the entity.

This is what was in the log

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 150, in _async_setup_platform
    await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 442, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/myq/cover.py", line 53, in async_setup_platform
    myq = await login(username, password, websession)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymyq/api.py", line 162, in login
    await api.authenticate(username, password)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymyq/api.py", line 117, in authenticate
    login_request=True,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pymyq/api.py", line 85, in request
    data = await resp.json(content_type=None)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/aiohttp/client_reqrep.py", line 1040, in json
    return loads(stripped.decode(encoding))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/json/__init__.py", line 348, in loads
    return _default_decoder.decode(s)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/json/decoder.py", line 337, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/json/decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
    raise JSONDecodeError("Expecting value", s, err.value) from None
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Me too :frowning: did you manage to fix houses Nikiya?

MYQ issue is fixed in 0.101.1 !!!