0.102: Official Android App, Almond, Scene editor

Thats the difference between ws2812 and sk6812 leds. As you can see in my wled screenshot above, with sk6812 you get a brightness slider for the rgb part, a brightness slider for the white part and a “master” brightness slider. With sk6812 you can blend in/ mix colors with white which gives a nice hue effect.

o, and somehow it seems like homeassistant isn’t following the transition configured in wled. Turning the leds on/off or brightness or colors with ha happens without transition but with the app or with webui it does.

I’ve received this feedback elsewhere as well, will definitely take a look. Thanks for letting me know :+1:

2 Likes

From what version of HA have you updated? I was on the latest, use Hue, and have no problem, so “it can work”: now just a matter of why yours isn’t…

Same here. Netatmo CO2 sensor is gone.

It has already been fixed and should ship with the next release. PR #28899

1 Like

Which Xiaomi Air Quality Monitor is now supported? The PM2.5 has been supported for a while now but it lacks the Co2 monitor.
/Marcus

Add file list to attributes of folder sensor (@thoscut - #28338) (folder docs)

I’m sure this is useful, but when you have close to a hundred files, the attribute is rather large.
I guess there is no a way to turn the attribute off or limit it??

After update don’t work Huawei integration (
Уровень: ERROR
Thu Nov 21 2019 22:37:26 GMT+0300 (Москва, стандартное время)
Error setting up entry B315s-22 for huawei_lte
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 192, in async_setup
hass, self
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/huawei_lte/init.py”, line 287, in async_setup_entry
await hass.async_add_executor_job(router.update)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/huawei_lte/init.py”, line 176, in update
get_data(KEY_WLAN_HOST_LIST, self.client.wlan.host_list)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/huawei_lte/init.py”, line 152, in get_data
self.data[key] = func()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/huawei_lte_api/api/WLan.py”, line 69, in host_list
host = hosts.get(‘Hosts’, {}).get(‘Host’)
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘get’

I lost all of my icons on my light cards for plain switches. The dimmers work fine.

If I switch to an entity button card they show up with the icon, but not if I use a light card.

NOTE: These are technically switches, but I changed my configuration file to show switches as lights since technically that is what they control.

Anyone else seeing this?

Yes, that has been fixed, will be in 0.102.1

1 Like

Similary here. 1 of 2 Netatmo weather stations undiscoverable. All additional modules ok.

Netatmo weather station
I have the same issue: All Indoor modules disappeared.

It doesn’t help anybody to post the netatmo issues again and again.
7 posts above @cgtobi announced a fix for 0.102.1.

3 Likes

No access to States, Services, Tempate, Events and MQTT pages under Developer Tools. Only Logs and Info pages works.

Same here…
Netatmo indoor and outdoor sensors disappeared after updating to hass.io 0.102.0… Not the first time… Let’s hope and wait for 0.102.1

Jeasus read the post two above yours by @VDRainer

1 Like

I was playing with the new Almond powert way to create automations, but couldn’t quite get it to work. It understood the phrase “turn on the light when I arrive home” and showed me the following:

The Person field is a dropdown, which allowedme to select a person entity in Home Assistant to map it to:

However, Light is just a textbox. I tried entering the name or the enityt id of one of my lights, but nothing worked even though I have several lights in Home Assistant.

Did I mention that there is already a fix? :joy:

1 Like

Did you wait for Almod to syn all your devices (that are currently supported and not all are)?

I’m currently using Almond Web, and when I log onto that I can type “Turn on my light name light” and it turns the light it so it Almond obviously knows about that light. I just can’t link it when creating an automation in Home Assistant.