0.102: Official Android App, Almond, Scene editor

After the update can’t reach my https://www.mydomain.com:8123/ anymore

The new scenes page under configuration is not there for me!

You did create scenes.yaml file and set it up in configuration.yaml?

Don’t be silly, people don’t read docs.

4 Likes

Yes I had done this … still not there

It only works with device automations, so your lights probably don’t support that?

Um… Device automatons? … I don’t know what you mean?

OK, quick recap, just to make sure.

• you added scenes.yaml file in /config folder (or whatever your configuration folder is)
  • you added in configuration.yaml:
    scene: !include scenes.yaml
  • you tried with empty scenes.yaml - just to be sure.
  • you restarted Home Assistant
    And you still don’t get this:

Or you get menu option but can’t make any configuration?

If you setup the scenes.yaml and configuration.yaml as listed in the setup instructions, just close your browser, clear your cache and login again. Maybe your secene editor is available now in the settings tab.

After the update yesterday and the setup of the scene editor, my scene editor was not available too. The procedure above solved the problem.

And you should also get notification to reload GUI/frontend (whatever it is called) - after upgrade.
Na 0.102.1 has fix for frontend version, so maybe that’s related too (haven’t checked bug fix yet).

Devices (only supported for config flow integrations atm) can tell the UI what kind of actions/conditions/triggers they support.

(but that was not a response to you, but to @Steven_Rollason)

Versión 0.102.1 fixed the problem with Netatmo Weather Station. Thanks for such a hard and amazing work!

1 Like

That looks like the reason. Unfortunately my “lights” are actually lamps plugged into TP-Link smart plugs, and exposed as lights by using the switch light platform. It looks like the smart plugs themselves should support device automations as I see something like this on one of the devices:

However, the language parsing from Almond doesn’t seem to handle “Turn on the switch when I arrive home” or “Turn on the plug when I arrive home” and only processes the “when I arrive home” part.

@frenck

I have problems with the WLED integration.

They are not autodiscovered for some reason and when I try to add them manually the first one works great, the second one tells me it has allready be configured. I’m 100% sure it’s another one since they are added by there ip adresses.

Regards
Dirk

Schermafdruk%20van%202019-11-22%2010-59-06

Same issue here on iOS with the thermostat card. (iOS app, Safari and Chrome).
On desktop it’s fine on Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

anyone else seeing an Owntracks MQTT connection issue?

in the Owntracks app:

idle Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden.
(OSStatus-fehler -9807.) {
  "_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey"="-9807";
  "_kCFStreamErrorDomainKey"= 3;
}

update

downgrading to 101.3 restored (both) my Owntrack devices and all sensors and device_trackers in HA.

There’s an open issue about the thermostat (and the light) card.

EDIT: Ooops, sorry, you opened it. :rofl:

1 Like

Netatmo still broken here on 0.102.1. Outdoor sensor works, main and additional sensor unfortunately not.
On startup many log entries like:
Entity id already exists: sensor.netatmo_wohnzimmer_temperature. Platform netatmo does not generate unique IDs
Then every 30sec dozens of entries like:
[homeassistant.components.netatmo.sensor] No data found for <main station> <add. station>
The config just contains keys+login

Nice easy update for me. No issues.

Unused entities is still not populating for me though. Not a theme issue (looks the same on default theme), and there are definitely unused entities.

I searches for lights not switches, switch support is not ready yet, but will land soon.