0.105: Safe mode, Headers & Footers, New Zones Editor, Garmin, Sighthound

I also agree with @youareme7 and @rarroyo. If the states UI default page can be replicated with a Lovelace view , that would be OK , it is very useful to debug

Did you upgrade HassOS/Operating system at the same time? My upgrade failed to load zwave into the kernel and rebooting my Pi fixed it

After this update I noticed an option to upgrade the operating system to 3.9, so I clicked the button to upgrade the OS, and now my Hass is unreachable. I’ve waited an hour. Can’t ssh in. Does this update take a long time? Not at home so can’t manually reboot.

For me, I’ve already mentionned it many times in a dedicated post: When I click on the Reboot button, it doesn’t reboot, it shuts down my Pi3. So I have to unplug it to reboot. I must say I use a USB disk, not SD card. But never succeeded with the Host System…Reboot button.

Hey guys
How do I go about customizing my states?
I want to basically just capitalize the words
From “on” to “On”

lot of errors in my database, think I will have to delete it and reboot:

Error executing query: (sqlite3.DatabaseError) database disk image is malformed
[SQL: INSERT INTO events (event_type, event_data, origin, time_fired, created, context_id, context_user_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)]

Tanks, tried to reboot, but now discover plenty of errors in DB, will delete it and reboot. A question, as you have Pi, when you click on the System Host… Reboot, does it reboot or shutdown? Because in my case it shutdown…

Hi, have the same issue. Not the first time an update fails with this missing image… :frowning_face:

Last time I had to install HA from scratch to enable updates again.

Did you find out how to resolve the issue?

Running HA my instance on a NUC / Ubuntu 18.04.4. Noticed that Updates are now available for both the Core and Supervisor.

Is there one that should be updated before the other? Hate to guess incorrectly, thx!

I’ve got a Pi4, and it reboots for me…

1 Like

Now after deleting homeassistant_v2.db, and rebooting, recovered almoste all my z-wave devices.
But found the following error:

20-02-06 13:20:42 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Error on call https://ip:8123/api/states/binary_sensor.snapshots_stale: Cannot connect to host ip:8123 ssl:None [Connection refused]

Managed to work through the breaking changes, but stumped with this one.
Any idea where to look?

The 'view' option (with value 'False') is deprecated, please remove it from your configuration. This option will become invalid in version 0.107.0

This is not possible as far as I know. Why do you want to do this?

That would be in your group: configuration.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response - all sorted :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Along those same lines, how can you tell if an add-on is stopped/started? The SSH server add-on is stopped in this clip but is not visually different from the running add-ons. I have to go into each add-on to see if it’s stopped or running.

I successfully updated the Supervisor first. I don’t know if there is a correct precedence.

SD or USB disk?

Sometimes I still use states ui on non-standard browsers like my Samsung SmartTV because lovelace ends up in a white screen with top bar and side bar. What will be the alternative?

Same here with pi4 running docker. It rebooted once and could log in to ha but after another reboot it’s not loading anything and the logs don’t show anything at all