0.105: Safe mode, Headers & Footers, New Zones Editor, Garmin, Sighthound

Make sure you use the configuration.yaml when running the config flow.

1 Like

for me work

1 Like

Im struggling with the same. Any solution?

can you explain how you add client_id and client_secret? If I try adding netatmo:

api_key: !secret netatmo_id

secret_key: !secret netatmo_key

username: !secret netatmo_user
password: !secret netatmo_pw

Then I just get that Netatmo: is not allowed

You need to remove all that set. The new config should look like:

Example configuration.yaml entry

netatmo:
client_id: YOUR_CLIENT_ID
client_secret: YOUR_CLIENT_SECRET

You can obtain these from the Netatmo developer website however I still can’t get it working so trying a few things out. HA integrations page can be found at https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/netatmo/

Component error: client_secret - Integration ‘client_secret’ not found.
Component error: client_id - Integration ‘client_id’ not found.
Invalid config for [netatmo]: required key not provided @ data[‘netatmo’][‘client_id’]. Got None
required key not provided @ data[‘netatmo’][‘client_secret’]. Got None. (See ?, line ?).

Maybe I am missing something, but it is not obvious to me how can I add two different Spotify integrations for 2 different spotify users with only one set of client_id and client_secret? Shouldn’t each user have its own? And if this is the case how should they be defiedn in the configuration.yaml file?

Nevermind… it works fine with what is mentioned above…

1 Like

Did you get the codes form the Netatmo dev page?
Im thinking of creating a new integration on the Netatmo dev page just to see if that makes a difference instead of reusing the one I had for 0.104

didnt work with my old credentials. so create a new app and it worked fine

1 Like

FWIW I used the old creds for netatmo, just removed the username and password entries and renamed the api_key & secret_key to client_id and client_secret

2 Likes

@markbajaj and @dgooglr got it working. I created new app in Netatmo but also my Zones in HA had an issue that I hadn’t cleared up since 0.105.1 install. Cleared up the zones issue and all now working fine and Netatmo integration going through (also seems to have cleared up 6 different errors I was getting in notifications too)

1 Like

How to tell if an Addon has update available in Dashboard tab, in this shinny new Supervisor?

The old design, default green icon means up-to-date. Yellow (or was it orange?) icon means update available.

Nope. The client and secret are for the application (Home Assistant in this case), logins are associated with accounts (the Spotify user in this case). That is how OAuth works (and thus how Spotify works as well).

You create 1 application (for Home Assistant) in the Spotify developers console. Multiple users can use that Application (which is what you do at integrations → Adding a new one).

A yellow/orange ish bar will appear.

1 Like

Since 105.1 I have these errors:

Error fetching light data:
12:11 helpers/update_coordinator.py (ERROR) - bericht kwam voor het eerst om 08:35 en verschijnt 18 malen
Unable to update from sensor: could not convert string to float: 'unavailable'
12:04 components/generic_thermostat/climate.py (ERROR) - bericht kwam voor het eerst om 08:39 en verschijnt 17 malen
Error fetching sensor data:
12:04 helpers/update_coordinator.py (ERROR) - bericht kwam voor het eerst om 08:39 en verschijnt 17 malen
Error fetching group data:
09:47 helpers/update_coordinator.py (ERROR) - bericht kwam voor het eerst om 08:36 en verschijnt 3 malen

What to do?

My Ha keeps losing the connection and I don’t see anything unusual in the logs. Maybe I go back to old 0.104

now got the problem almost all z-wave not available in lovelace after rebooting, anyone else?
but in the logbook they are changing to ready. Do not understand…!
Screenshot_20200206-131249|690x388

It took about 10-15 mins.

Check the log file to see if the zwave component failed to load/compile.