0.107: Multiple Lovelace Dashboards, adds helpers, new media player card

Hi,
I’m not good at It. I’ve installed terminal on HA and when I use this commant I have

grep -i adafruit home-assistant.log

Where the file should be located?

EDIT:
Ok found it. It has only this:

humidity, temperature = self.adafruit_dht.read_retry(self.sensor, self.pin)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/Adafruit_DHT/common.py", line 94, in read_retry
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/Adafruit_DHT/common.py", line 80, in read
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/Adafruit_DHT/common.py", line 55, in get_platform
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/Adafruit_DHT/Raspberry_Pi_2.py", line 22, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name 'Raspberry_Pi_2_Driver' from 'Adafruit_DHT' 

Can anything be done by this? Will it work on Pi Zero W?

Hi,
I have an issue with the divider, it was working on 0.106 but it gives now the following error:

Custom element doesn't exist: hui-divider-row.

this is part of the card code

- entities:
      - entity: sensor.organic_formatted
        name: Organic
      - entity: sensor.paper_formatted
        name: Paper
      - entity: sensor.plastic_formatted
        name: Plastic
      - entity: sensor.waste_formatted
        name: Waste
    type: glance
  - type: divider
  - entities:
      - entity: input_boolean.trash_reminder
      - entity: input_boolean.trash_moved
    type: entities

I already added Lovelace Card Preloader to the RAW config:

preload:
  - markdown
  - divider

It solved the markdown but not the divider

Another issue I have is that I have Tado integrated through home kit and in this update the climate.warm_water has disappeared

Any chance the issue with Tuya which doesn’t show color control anymore would be resolved anytime soon?

HI,
Can anyone tell me what url should be in here:

Tried to type in the url of the new dashboard (yaml file) but there is “The url should contain a - and cannot contain spaces or special characters, except for _ and -” error.

make it something like ‘fancy-dashboard’. It needs to have a ‘-’ in it.

I´m seeing an issue after the update från 0.106.6 to 0.107.4 which logs an error when I try to restart Home Assistant Core.

Invalid config for [automation]: must contain at least one of service, service_template. @ data[‘action’][0]. Got None. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 336).

The line it refers to in configuration.yaml is just the line where I include my automations.yaml file, and that hasn´t changed since the earlier version.
Any ideas on what the issue might be? There are no changes in my automation file either.

still, just to be sure before I update, (making changes a Lovelace view isn’t the same as adding or removing a custom card from the resources):

moving the resources: !include lovelace/resources.yaml line to configuration.yaml doesnt mean we have to restart HA for a custom-card change? I ask because I can’t find any Lovelace reload service in the services on my test instance, which is now on 107.5…

update
bit the bullet, and all seems to have gone well… :wink:

this isn’t correct though:

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-23 om 16.09.16

my resources are loaded via the !include above. Anyone else see this in the Info?

I have upgraded and all it is, is (if you want) a different lovelace layout for either other devices or users, so you can set the default per device.

In terms of resources, I think it works without reboot.

Url is the name of your Lovelace UI behind your IP adress or hostname. For example: http://192.168.1.100/this-is-your-url

This error is suggesting one of your automations are missing at least 1 service call in the action sequence. Because you split your configuration the error only points to the automation file, you will need to check your automations for the one that is missing atleast 1 service call.

Hi, after upgrading to 0.107.5 is my HA unusable. Hundred of reconnectings to MQTT. Can anyone help with this issue? Thank you

[Mosquitto MQTT continually disconnects and reconnects](http://More here)

I get the same error and I only use groups for lights and switches and turn them on and off.
Getting this error. Not sure why i get a ref to battery alert?

Invalid config for [group]: [control] is an invalid option for [group]. Check: group->group->battery_alert->control. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 153).

Same - resource listed as 0.

Check your packages directory.

Impressive!
I had a battery_alert.yaml config in the packages directory that I forgot about which contained a group.battery_alert definition.

Thanks!

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with the andriodtv component after this update?

My logs:

Log Details (ERROR)

Logger: homeassistant.components.media_player
Source: components/androidtv/media_player.py:213
Integration: Media player (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 1:45:42 PM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 1:45:42 PM

Error while setting up androidtv platform for media_player

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 179, in _async_setup_platform await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 442, in wait_for return fut.result() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/androidtv/media_player.py”, line 213, in setup_platform state_detection_rules=config[CONF_STATE_DETECTION_RULES], File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/androidtv/init.py”, line 52, in setup aftv = BaseTV(host, port, adbkey, adb_server_ip, adb_server_port, state_detection_rules, auth_timeout_s) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/androidtv/basetv.py”, line 100, in init self.device_properties = self.get_device_properties() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/androidtv/basetv.py”, line 206, in get_device_properties constants.CMD_MAC_ETH0) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/androidtv/adb_manager.py”, line 435, in shell return self._adb_device.shell(cmd) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ppadb/command/transport/init.py”, line 20, in shell conn = self.create_connection(timeout=timeout) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ppadb/device.py”, line 45, in create_connection self.transport(conn) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ppadb/command/transport/init.py”, line 15, in transport connection.send(cmd) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ppadb/connection.py”, line 77, in send return self._check_status() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ppadb/connection.py”, line 83, in _check_status raise RuntimeError(“ERROR: {} {}”.format(repr(recv), error)) RuntimeError: ERROR: ‘FAIL’ 00a7device unauthorized. This adb server’s $ADB_VENDOR_KEYS is not set Try ‘adb kill-server’ if that seems wrong. Otherwise check for a confirmation dialog on your device.

I’m having the same issue here, allot of MQTT errors like mentioned here.
Can someone help please ?
This release is very buggy for me, I get also allot of other errors including telegram:

ERROR (updater) [telegram.ext.updater] Error while getting Updates: Conflict: terminated by other getUpdates request; make sure that only one bot instance is running (409)

P.S. aahh and High CPU usage …

Where are you seeing this? When I go to configuration / lovelace dashboard I click on the resource tab and I can see all my resources.

no androidtv issues here, based on the error message maybe try to restart the ADB server?