0.108: Logos, Area Pages, Lovelace Entity Card, Lovelace Map History

thanks, missed that (dont know how…sorry) added my bits. hope this gets solved soon, because really miss the optional parameters nmap offers, and eg asuswrt doesnt allow

Temp solution to broadlink issue is to download 0.107.7 or earlier, extract the broadlink component folder and place it in your custom components folder.
Mine is working again after doing that.

2 Likes

OK I didn’t realise you were also updating zigbee2mqtt. Glad that worked out for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not just download it from github?

1 Like

Thats exact the problem.
I found out by checking the www.duckdns.org site. Which was not reachable.

It was down severall times this weekend.
It’s up again now

I have same problem but have seen it reported here
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/unable-to-serialize-to-json/186378/3

Any luck on this?
I see a similar one has been reported
https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/34134

How is that possible? Home Assistant and Node-Red are independent systems.

1 Like

I have also reported it on github.

As a workaround, I removed the template on the bayesian sensor, created an identical template binary sensor and used that sensor as an input on the bayesian sensor

Am I the only one that can’t find in docker hub the image for 0.108.4?

That was my thoughts exactly… I’m not sure what happened, but I tried updating again using a HDD backup copy (run everything on VM and keep all version copies), and it appears this time it’s working. After my previous attempt to update it wouldn’t initialize/validate my Amazon account. I tried everything I could think of to get it to work to include reinstalling the nodes, flows, and all my account info to no avail. Jumped back to v107.7, and everything ran fine so I figured it was the update. Node Red is independent, but it’s still an integration… maybe something just didn’t update correctly during the process that it depended on. :thinking:

At most it can be an add-on to Home Assistant (formerly known as Hass.io) but it’s not an integration. In fact, I run Node_Red on a separate machine from Home Assistant.

To be clear, I’m not questioning your observation that 0.108.3 appears to be negatively affecting your Node-Red flow. I’m just clarifying that the difficulties you are experiencing with the alexa-remote2 node are just a symptom of a (as yet unidentified) underlying problem in Home Assistant 0.108.3. If you are running Node-Red as an add-on then that arrangement is slightly ‘less independent’ and perhaps that’s where the glitch was accidentally introduced.

The image for 0.108.4 hasn’t been posted to Docker yet.

Yes add-on would be more correct a description than an integration (it’s past this swing shifter’s bed time, lol), and I would agree that the glitch may have been a random dependency getting corrupted during upgrade. This is further supported and obvious after doing another upgrade from 107.7 to 108.3, as the symptom didn’t reoccur… everything worked quite smoothly in fact this time around. Most likely a fluke… no matter how solid something might be, run it enough times and it’ll eventually fail at least once!

1 Like

Yep. Definitely broken. Rolled back to 0.107.7 and it works again.

Yep, Broadlink no longer working. Downgrade worked

I am seeing flic integration not loaded now, no error observed…

Read the whole thread. Yes broadlink is broken, yes there is a workaround, no you don’t have to downgrade.

Yes, I realize I can just ad it as a custom component, but looks like they already located the error, so hopefully the next release will have a fix.

I have one problem after upgrade: with recorder nad history. HA Core on Ubuntu server. HA can’t Intrall sqlalchemy:
‘’’

Log Details (ERROR)

Logger: homeassistant.util.package
Source: util/package.py:88
First occurred: 8:31:44 AM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:34:21 AM

• Unable to install package sqlalchemy==1.3.15: ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: command: /usr/bin/python3 /usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py get_requires_for_build_wheel /tmp/tmp1oe4cehi cwd: /tmp/pip-install-xov87gxu/sqlalchemy Complete output (10 lines): Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py”, line 257, in main() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py”, line 240, in main json_out[‘return_val’] = hook(**hook_input[‘kwargs’]) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py”, line 85, in get_requires_for_build_wheel backend = _build_backend() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py”, line 76, in _build_backend obj = getattr(obj, path_part) AttributeError: module ‘setuptools.build_meta’ has no attribute ‘legacy’ ---------------------------------------- ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /usr/bin/python3 /usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py get_requires_for_build_wheel /tmp/tmp1oe4cehi Check the logs for full command output.
  • Unable to install package sqlalchemy==1.3.15: ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: command: /usr/bin/python3 /usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py get_requires_for_build_wheel /tmp/tmp65tj3liu cwd: /tmp/pip-install-_odk_tv4/sqlalchemy Complete output (10 lines): Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py”, line 257, in main() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py”, line 240, in main json_out[‘return_val’] = hook(**hook_input[‘kwargs’]) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py”, line 85, in get_requires_for_build_wheel backend = _build_backend() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py”, line 76, in _build_backend obj = getattr(obj, path_part) AttributeError: module ‘setuptools.build_meta’ has no attribute ‘legacy’ ---------------------------------------- ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /usr/bin/python3 /usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pip/_vendor/pep517/_in_process.py get_requires_for_build_wheel /tmp/tmp65tj3liu Check the logs for full command output.
    ‘’’
    Any suggestion?