0.109: New integrations page and weather card, frontend lost weight

You probably haven’t upgraded yet then.

1 Like

and solved here! https://github.com/home-assistant/frontend/issues/5683 made by @SeLLeRoNe
Paulus even added an extra guard now, so in fact I’m glad we stumbled on this issue, helping HA get more robust by it :wink:

Oh no…you´re right :man_facepalming: For some reason then the update didnt went through…I´ll check it

Very nice another update but unfortunately too many times something breaks. Last time the colour scheme, now the Google Home mini’s are no longer available. Once I manage to fix it I think I will not update anymore and stay at a current version for a longer time.

1 Like

I’ve submitted issue with it yesterday. Lost all Google Home devices and Chromecasts I had.
What is strange that I have to setups - on main, nothing is showing up - not by manual configuration or through integration, but on test setup it’s working…
Same network, same everything…

1 Like

Have you checked your log?
Google Cast is working fine for me.

Similar for me. Upgraded from 108.9 to 109.x and lost cast devices.

Yes, the first place I looked. Strangely no entries about Google Home or Cast…
It does always give a lot of errors about my TV, since its wifi turns off or goes in hibernation mode. Makes total sense.
To test, I activated 1 of my Google Home Minis and restarted HA, but that didnt help.

Is the integration loaded in integrations?

Yes it is.

And yes, I’ve removed it here, added with “No cast devices found” as result, enabled manual configuration (as I have them added through cast: integration) restarted, restarted, restarted,…
Oh and yes, they were working for over a year if not 2 years before that.

And no entities inside it?

Yup they are present, and have the status ‘Recovered’ (red icons). They are the only entities in the whole list with that status. Nope, I didn’t look right…

on 109.2 and seeing several of my cards concatenated while they in fact are separate, and where so before the update…

which is in yaml:

- type: glance
    title: Brabant alerts
    show_header_toggle: false
    entities:
      - binary_sensor.stookalert_brabant
      - binary_sensor.meteoalarm_brabant

- type: entities
    entities:
      - !include /config/lovelace/includes/include_aqi_woensdrecht.yaml
      - type: custom:auto-entities
        card:
          type: entities
          style: |
            ha-card {
              box-shadow: none;
              margin: 0px -15px -25px -15px;
            }
          title: Air quality
        show_empty: false
        filter:
          include:
            - entity_id: '*.luftdaten*'
            - entity_id: '*.u_s_*'
            - entity_id: '*.chinese_*'
            - entity_id: 'air_quality.*'
      - type: custom:auto-entities
        card:
          type: entities
          style: |
            ha-card {
              box-shadow: none;
              margin: 0px -15px -25px -15px;
            }

title: Waqi
        filter:
          include:
            - entity_id: 'sensor.waqi*'

bottom of above posted view is now incorrectly attached to a following separate markdown card:

in yaml:

title: Waqi
        filter:
          include:
            - entity_id: 'sensor.waqi*'

- !include /config/lovelace/includes/include_weersverwachting_markdown.yaml

have a few more on that View, that are unexpectedly concatenated. Anyone else seeing that?

have another set of cards that show concatenated, while in fact there are a couple of conditional cards between them (which now are not shown because of the condition not being met)…

how strange this is.

By chance are you running your Home Assistant container in a bridged network? It’s my understanding that the latest update relies on mDNS to locate Google devices. If using Docker, this means the Home Assistant container must be running with host networking and your home network must be able to handle mDNS forwarding.

1 Like

There you go, switch to host mode see if that clears it up for ya. :slight_smile:
I confirmed in a docker container that cast isn’t working on my network using bridged network mode.

Hi all, I have a strange issue: I’ve set HA in italian but now entity status are in english (on off against acceso spento). This happens to door sensors too, to home zone, and to weather card.

@Jokerigno https://github.com/home-assistant/frontend/issues/5674

Well he was referring to a custom component. I’m talking about home zone for example. But also weather and xiaomi sensor added via mqtt.

sure sure, but that does not matter.
I’t breaks translations.

1 Like