0.109: New integrations page and weather card, frontend lost weight

Sadly many of the new integration icons work only on light themes.

Looks awful.
I wish that some devs would listen and not bluntly think that everything looks awesome. One of the compromises could be something suggested here:

I’ve got the same issue. Raspberry Pi 4 and MQTT covers here. All buttons are greyed out except the stop buttons that do nothing.

Interestingly, I have a few covers grouped and the groups are available and working. And once the group has been activated, the blinds in that group become available and work. A restart of Home Assistant will deactivate the individual MQTT blinds once more.

please add request here
https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/35002

20-05-01 10:53:05 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.109.2 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.109.2: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.109.2”)

The answer as usual : you ran out of disk space. Remember, during the upgrade there need to be space for 2 HA images.

2.5 - 3 actually. As while the original image is running, the new gets downloaded, which needs to be extracted and installed as well. :wink:

1 Like

I chimed in on the issue. Seems like it’s fixed and merged :slight_smile:

@francisp thank you both! I actually thought I had enough space and it was related to the image not created or being in the wrong path.

Fixed now. Thanks once again <3

Thanks!
So we have to wait for the 0.199.3 update.
I think it will be fixed soon

I experienced the same today with a new installation in Norwegian. I fixed temporary by changing the language to English.

Trying to install 109.2

ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.109.2 -> 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (“Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io: Temporary failure in name resolution”).

That is caused by a DNS issue on your host system.

Since the update to 0.109.0 - 0.109.2 I have observed some issues with HomeKit. Some of my Conbee sensors are not reachable anymore… the lights via Conbee are working fine. Any solution for it?

I think it needs configuration options (it shows only 3 forecast icons in the same configuration, where old card was showing 5), but it would be nice to be able to choose an old or new look (the new stands out in style).

Since version 0.108.0 the myStrom Switch integration does not work properly anymore.

Since updating to 0.108 (Home Assistant Supervised installed on a Intel NUC, running Ubuntu Server 18.04) all my myStrom WiFi-Switches are gone in Lovelace. Apparently myStrom entities are available somehow in Home Assistant, but not visible to Lovelace. After I power on the switch with an automation or by calling the switch.turn_on, the myStrom entities appear in Lovelace, somehow.

They are configured as advised in the integration guidelines and the where ok in release 107.7.

configuration.yaml:

switch:
  - platform: mystrom
    host: 192.168.1.51
    name: myStrom 1

The are no breaking changes in all release notes since 0.108.0, and the integration guidelines are unchanged.

Twelve (12) releases since 0.108.0 and the bug still exists, not even a confirmation of it…

Is it bad that I am a little impatient? If the myStrom integration should be removed fine, but then this should be communicated. Just my humble opinion.

Right now the integration only supports 1 Synology. And also the YAML config no longer goes under sensor: but it’s separate.

Have you created a bug report/issue on github regarding this?

Same here! Another user had success by removing the HomeKit integration and starting over, but unfortunately, you’ll have to set it all back up.

Good point! Now I’ve done it.