0.109: New integrations page and weather card, frontend lost weight

Ah, did not know that. Will give it a try :slight_smile:

MyQ integration stopped working
MyQ Hub shows as unavailable as well as a garage door

File a bug report on the github repo

This is a known issues. Being worked on

1 Like

Any chance to get a peek at your YAML for this card David?

Personally / unfortunately not loving the new weather card and, short of designing my own from scratch using vertical-stack-in-card, this seems like a great option! Thx in advance!

2 Likes

Oh…sorry…I guess I misunderstood which hardware you were using.

Hi guys,
Same issues since version 108 (don’t know exactly which one) with my Z-wave venetian blinds (using Qubino Flush Shutters ZMNHCD1. I know got a lot of bugs in my automation, mostly some random status for tilt especially being returned from HA. Strangely no issues with UP/DOWN, only with tilt.

ISY is broken again. The beta HACS code fixed it. It is non-functional once again in 109.4 and 109.5.

version 0.109.3 fixed the issue for me

When restarting home assistant LG TV becomes unavailable, i need to turn it on manually then it will work. Anyone having this problem?

It’s all in the github repo. I provide a yaml example file etc… everything is in there.

1 Like

Not sure where to find the github to log an issues, but the latest version of Supervisor is now only allowing me to see the Add-Ons tab. No system tab or the other two which I forget the names of.

I updated to 109.6 At about the same thinking it might resolve the issue, but no dice.

Where is the Supervisor GitHub?

right next to the core github, and the frontend github and the brands github and every other home assistant project github :slight_smile:

Are you an admin user and is advanced mode set for your user profile?
Have you cleared cache?
I don’t see a problem on my system.

It’s fine in Chrome, but Safari and Mobile App are the same.

Yep I am an admin and have it in advanced mode.

Cleared cache in all 3.

1 Like

See down the bottom where it says dashboard?
Tap on the right side and it changes to add on store, right again snapshots, then system.
I don’t know if it’s the theme doing it…
I see it as well.

Am I blind or is there now no way to add custom repositories to the addon store?

Doesn’t seem to be and the hamburger icon is ‘missing’ as well although you can still click where it should be…

Im on the same boat. Those buttons are now invisible and cant add custom repositories because it has completely disappear under Add-on Store tab. :cry: