0.109: New integrations page and weather card, frontend lost weight

Yes, you can safely delete bravia.conf file and configuration from YAML after import.

anyone with denonavr? i have this error now :

2020-04-29 19:14:42 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Error while setting up denonavr platform for media_player
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 178, in _async_setup_platform
    await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 442, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/denonavr/media_player.py", line 106, in setup_platform
    show_all_sources = config[CONF_SHOW_ALL_SOURCES]
KeyError: 'show_all_sources
1 Like

Woops, that’s embarrassing. I thought when I did a docker-compose pull I was getting 109, but I guess one more in the 108 series snuck in there. Rookie mistake, my bad.

2 Likes

report it, but there should be a less invadent i/o inside the event loop log, IMHO

When do new mdi icons versions get integrated? I see they’re now at v5.1.45.

https://github.com/Templarian/MaterialDesign-SVG

the new weather card, how to hide that forecast? i dont see it in the docs here :

1 Like

Hi
I just updated and HA shows that LG TV webos entity is not available. Can someone confirm that there is a problem or it is just me?

Logger: homeassistant.components.webostv
Source: components/webostv/__init__.py:150
Integration: LG webOS Smart TV (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 8:58:47 PM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:59:50 PM

No connection could be made with host 192.168.1.xxx, retrying in 60 seconds

edit: after 2 restarts it found it

1 Like

The new weather card is nice but only shows 3 days on mobile - it shows 5 on desktop

3 Likes

I see the same thing despite the claim that it shows better on small screens. Disappointing. I also find the cloud icons to have very poor contrast with the default theme. I also miss having wind speed on there, but maybe I haven’t figured out if there is an option for that.

2 Likes

Yes agree, the grey on the clouds seems a bit feint

HOLY SH*T Home assistant is smooth! Thanks for the great update:)

3 Likes

Are you still able to turn on the tv using the power button of the media player?
Mine is not working anymore when the tv is off.

1 Like

My integration page doesn’t show anything. It should contain a long list of integrations like deconz, several esphome and so on

1 Like

I am curious who decides that the new design of the weather card is better?!
In my opinion, it is rather a disaster. You hardly can see icons, they do not match with mdi icons by design, daily forecast shows 12 PM for each day instead of name of the day. And important information is missing from the card, you have to press it to find e.g. wind speed.

5 Likes

My Compact Header went to the BOTTOM OF THE PAGE and DUPLICATED.

probably a caching issue, clear cache and/or try incognito

I agree
 Old weather was better with the rest of the home assistent gui

2 Likes

So my maps are not working anymore all I get is “Custom element doesn’t exist: hui-map-card.”

Is it just me?

~Cheers

have you solved this type of problem https://github.com/rytilahti/python-miio/pull/665 and implemented air purifier 3h?

Hi, I can’t update at 0.109.0 because supervisor can’t download last version

20-04-29 19:13:59 ERROR (SyncWorker_8) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.109.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.109.0: No such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.109.0”).

My configuration is based on docker version of hassio