0.110: Speed! OpenZWave beta, HomeKit Cameras, ONVIF, Calendars

Complete FAIL for me. I really hate these major upgrades. They always kill everything.

1 Like

If you have a calendar integration, you have to do nothing (I have google calendar)

logs, whats the issue???

This. I cant see anyway to activate the panel. The docs located here are also blank
https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/calendar/

Also, wow the frontend load is MUCH faster now. Amazing work on this one guys.

1 Like

Thanks. But in general it is more helpful for everybody if you give a bit information. We could try to help or try to fix things.

What was the issue for you?

6 Likes

It will automatically show up if you have a integration that provides a calender (e.g., Google Calendar or caldav).

Guys I have updated it to 0.110 however HA fronted opens in fullscreen in other words I cannot access the other pages nor can I access the bar on the left to go to developer settings etc. Can someone help please?

1 Like

Right now I have no idea. It wont even start. There are no log files to look at. As I said complete fail. Not the first time with major changes. Were we at 109.10 previously? I may need to downgrade and work it out but my whole house is dead and it isn’t a great feeling considering it runs everything including heating.

Do you have custom-header enable ? I had it and have to uninstalled it to fix the issue

I have it yes but how do I remove it now that I can’t access anything

Didn’t see anything about the xknx-updates, this hasn’t been implemented in 0.110?

Yes I have Custom Header. Will remove and check.

Put the url /hacs/installed if you have hacs and you will be able to uninstalled it

1 Like

Not HACS. Docker image.

maybe that’s the reason. I’m not sure if this was added to 0.110.

That worked thanks

You’re welcome :blush: Custom-header will need an update in order to work with this new release :blush:

2 Likes

Probably missed the cut off to get into the beta testing of 0.110.
Should be in next release

sorry guys but what are thee errors:

2020-05-20 12:08:14 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] MediaPlayerDevice is deprecated, modify BrowserModPlayer to extend MediaPlayerEntity
2020-05-20 12:08:17 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.switch] SwitchDevice is deprecated, modify ShellySwitch to extend SwitchEntity
2020-05-20 12:08:17 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.switch] SwitchDevice is deprecated, modify ShellyFirmwareUpdate to extend SwitchEntity
2020-05-20 12:08:17 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Light is deprecated, modify BrowserModLight to extend LightEntity

I have checked the breaking changes but none of them apply in this case?

We were at 0.109.6, however not sure why that matter as patch releases do not indicate quality of the major release (if that is what you are trying to shoot at).

There is always a log file, the homeassistant.log anything in there?

1 Like