0.110: Speed! OpenZWave beta, HomeKit Cameras, ONVIF, Calendars

Great Stuff!

When can we expect a working Netatmo camera integration again?
When can we expect the merging of the Hydrawise PR for the new API?

Maybe a stupid question, but how can you ignore integrations? I have already set up my Hue integration, and it shows up a second time. I don’t see an option to ignore it.

check github to see if an issue was already opened, some integrations are not ignorable yet.

A follow-up on this. I submitted this PR to fix the issue with the Todoist integration and tasks with no due dates. It has now been merged, but I don’t know when this is likely to get released.

Excellent thanks for that. Having never done this before, another newb question - when you move the HA folder and set up the new virtual environment, do your existing configs come over or do I need to worry about a backup / restore?

It’s been tagged for 0.110.4

I eventually did notice this sluggishness with the dev tools states page but it seems to be fixed in 0.110.3.

After update all my temp, occupancy, light, humidity and vibration sensors shows as “not responding” in the apple home app, all of them are working fine in hass though. The most strange is that on my magnetic sensors for doors (fibaro door sensor) the sensor for the door is working correct in HomeKit but not the tempsenor on the same device. Someone with ideas or same issue?

I had a very smooth experience updating to 0.110.3 today. The speed improvements are very noticeable. Thanks to everyone that contributed to the upgrade!

1 Like

It is bad behaviour to flag peoples comments just because they have an oppinion that does not match yours.

And he does have some points even if the language is a bit…

1 Like

Yes, fix for Logitech Hub. This costed me about 3 hours today to set up before I found out that it was not working for 0.110.2… :cry:

Anyone else have similar issues as described here:
https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/35945#issuecomment-632392998

yes, check https://github.com/home-assistant/frontend/issues/6044#event-3371156457
I’ve just cheered about that elsewhere :wink:

still, another thing: did anyone else notice the fan going wild after some time with 110.2/3

I notice my MacBook getting much warmer than before, and the fan spinning loudly ever since I updated to 110.2 , and todays 110.3 makes no difference.

I flagged it for the language,which he could fix. I am sure whoever has the power will then unflag it. I don’t flag for opinions.

I got a second Hue integration automatically discovered in one of the previous releases. There was an ignore button beside the configure button. Do you have that? Although now that multiple integrations of the same type can share a tile it might be different or missing.

If you’d rather share some details on what isn’t working for your Netatmo camera then you might get a more qualified answer. Until then, whenever someone reports a bug and it gets fixed aka. someday.

Lovelace and general reboots are much faster! Thanks for all the hard work!

It appears <ha-icon> now places <ha-svg-icon> within a #shadow-root preventing the styling applied to the <ha-icon> from reaching it. How can I stylize specific icons in my custom cards now?

Previously I’d have:

HTML
<ha-icon class="loading" icon="mdi:loading></ha-icon>
CSS
ha-icon.loading {
  width: 50px;
  animation: iconspin 2s linear infinite;
}

This would spin a large sized icon which no longer works with 0.110. Could someone explain the updated style sheet I’d need to achieve the same? (it probably requires :host which I’ve not been able to figure out) Thanks.

Should probably move this to a new topic if there are further questions. In my setup, I have:

• ~/.homeassistant (with a dot): all my configuration, database etc
  • ~/homeassistant (without a dot): virtualenv, no configuration, just the “binaries” etc

The process I outlined only touches the virtualenv folder, not the config folder.

after upgrade to 0.110.3 dont show mdi icons

They do not look like core Lovelace cards. Take it up with the custom card developer.