0.110: Speed! OpenZWave beta, HomeKit Cameras, ONVIF, Calendars

I can’t see the 0.110.4 release in PyPI nor it is mentioned in the 0.110 blog post at the end. Was it released or not?

no.
wi will have new version when thy release it. check last (stable) avaible here :
https://version.home-assistant.io/stable.json

Shouldn’t that also be updated at the time of a release? Maybe they just forgot? :thinking:

it happens from time to time, just need to be a little bit patient :slight_smile:

I don’t know if there will be a .4 or not, but the fix is tagged for it

1 Like

I have been with HA since 2016, so I am well used to fixing things which get broken with major upgrades. Currently I cannot get to the HA GUI in 0.110. the GUI just does not load and I have spent a good few hours trying to get it to work. I thought that one of the “principles” of the upgrade pattern was that Config errors would be dealt with gently and the offending item not started but the GUI would always complete. Not so.

I have access to the log but there are so many things that have raised their hand to say " Me too!" that it is hard to know where to start.

Restarted with a minimal config and introducing elements one at a time (thank goodness I can access configuration.yaml) but one of the conflicts that I have is between two integrations and I can’t comment out one of them!

Perhaps my method of moving forward with my 2016 config is the wrong way to go, but it worked up until release 0.109.

I’m off for a glass of wine!

0.110.4 is out now, at least the docker image is there

1 Like

Has anybody been successful adding a working camera into HomeKit? I’m getting unresponsive

Figured it out finally, I had to put the url in the entity_config

Still don’t see it on either of my 3 instances…

Great release! But Canary Pro was broken on 0.110.3 (and still on .4). Also since a few builds the camera video stopped working (all sensors are ok). Any clues on how to solve this?

Issues reported here: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/labels/integration%3A%20canary

Yes, it is! And I am happy as a pg in sht again :wink:

you haven’t given much info on the details or even really asked a question.

Are you still having issues? If so maybe start a new thread.

I don’t see anything wrong with that. As long as you are dealing with all the breaking changes in each update then “your config from 2016” isn’t from 2016 any longer, it’s from v109. :wink:

Hi, Problem with updating to 0.110.4:

20-05-30 13:47:35 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant to version 0.110.4
20-05-30 13:47:35 INFO (SyncWorker_8) [supervisor.docker.interface] Update image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.110.3 to homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.110.4
20-05-30 13:47:35 INFO (SyncWorker_8) [supervisor.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant tag 0.110.4.
20-05-30 13:48:49 ERROR (SyncWorker_8) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.110.4 → 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.110.4: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.110.4”).
20-05-30 13:48:49 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

Running as VMDK in EXSi 6.7.
Any other same error?

Check your diskspace. You don’t have enough. The prebuilt VMKD has only 6G

2 Likes

Thank you - that was the cause! (deleting the database and the update works)
Now i need to extend the VMDK… :wink:

Binary_sensor.updater not working?
Finally I see

and still updater is ‘off’?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Nope mine’s “on” right now.

Hope it will be behaving better on .4…

Airvisual still isn’t , in spite of the polling fix:

Yes. binary_sensor.updater reported off but Supervisor > Dashboard announced 0.110.4 is available.

Using the Services page, I ran homeassistant.update_entity for binary_sensor.updater but it continued to report off. :man_shrugging:

I restarted Home Assistant and then updater reported on.

Made a snapshot, performed the upgrade, and everything restarted nominally. Unfortunately, the one correction I needed still doesn’t work (entity-filter-badge fails to reveal a hidden badge when its conditions are met; it worked in 0.109.x). I posted it as a new Issue.

Updater runs once per day.