0.111: Frontend loaded sooner, Elexa Guardian, Unify Circuit, Acmeda

UPDATE: After rolling back, I removed the Zigbee groups, which have not been working well from the start and a few other custom resources and plugins I wasn’t using. Updated to 0.111.4 and everything works again!

Hi,

I updated to 0.111.4 and found out that the integration page has been redesigned. Before I was able to enable or disable devices related to a integration but it is not possible anymore. Is there any workaround?

Do you mean devices or entities? entities are easily enabled or disabled.

I can try to explain. I’m using the abandoned gtask custom component and was able to find new gtask lists when I created a new list, under the integration. Now I can’t find the new list.

UI mostly broken!

Hi, I have a major problem, although the UI loads as normal most interactions appear to have broken, and some Lovelace panels.

I’m pretty convinced it occured on upgrade to 0.111.x , but cannot be 100% sure as I didn’t notice for a few days as the automations and the UI bits I use most are working.

e.g. If I go to ‘Configuration’ then entities , automations etc are all empty lists, as is the list of Lovelace panels.
Most of Lovelace itself works, but I cannot edit anything, and two tabs are completely devoid of their contents. All lovelace has been UI configured, no YAML.

My install is Hassio 0.111.4 on a RPi 4, and fairly standard.
I have one HACS card, and one AppDaemon app I wrote myself - both now disabled to ensure they’re not the cause. There are a few command line sensors, and some manually added MQTT sensors.

Anyone any ideas?

TIA for any help

Jonathan

Have you tried an Empty Cache and Hard Reload of the page?

I too am having issues with Tuya. When I click them on or off the devices respond but the status of them takes about a minute or two to update.

Tuya is documented as:

IoT class: Cloud Polling

As explained in the link from there:

Integration of this device happens via the cloud and requires an active internet connection. Polling the state means that an update might be noticed later.

1 Like

Thank you, this makes sense.

Thanks for the suggestion. At first it didn’t look like it did it, but then when I re-tested editing it everything re-appeared, so thanks!

1 Like

at this point i don’t see much of a choice but to downgrade to 0.110.5 and os 3.13.

edit correction: the wemo and tuya switches rubber-banding was due to 0.111.x but the os 4.10 was made it worse. to the point where the lights would say they are on and be actually off for prolong periods of time.

after downgrading: the os is stable, will update.

I recall reading something about it being changed to xbee? Or maybe it’s about to change to zha was removed in preparation. Dont quote me, obviously things change so fast…

XBee - Home Assistant

I have a version 110.4. I can’t upgrade to version 111.4. I have General Errors: - Component error: sonoff - No module named ‘zeroconf’

“Frontend loaded sooner” - Yeah I like that change as it makes HA more error proof.

However before I waited a very short time and my whole HA was back and ready to action. Now it is back a little bit faster and I have to wait AGES until everything is ready to use :frowning:

1 Like

What exactly does it mean? I’m not that good in programming. My Xiaomi Smart Plug was reporting consumption (there was a sensor created named sensor.consumtion) and now it is unavailable. Looks like it is somehow connected with this update. Are you able to support me? Is there any way to make it work again?

It’s a descriptive field that got changed. Your device should still work just as before. If it doesn’t show up it is probably not reported from Deconz