0.111: Frontend loaded sooner, Elexa Guardian, Unify Circuit, Acmeda

With the update to 0.111.4 from 0.111.3 I’ve suddenly had a notify.notify service appear that I have not configured. Executing a service call to it without a specified target from Developer Tools > Services sends a notification via the Android mobile app on my phone.

My configured and expected notify services are present (pushover, android mobile apps, sms and groups for the apps and sms) and work as expected / as before this update. Grepping my configuration directory shows no references to notify.notify at all.

Is this an expected change for this release? I’m not seeing anything in the notes but may well have missed it.

EDIT: re-reading the documentation and a few threads I’m working on the understanding that this is a generic service group / wrapper for targeting multiple notify services. I guess I’m just curious as to why it has suddenly (re)appeared now.

The bar that shows the status of the device throughout the day isn’t working fine. Right now I can’t see what happened in the past, is always on or always off.

Anyone experiencing this behaviour?

No, the history graph pop-ups have been working fine since upgrading from 0.111.2 (there was a problem in that release).

I am running 0.111.3 and it says 0.111.4 is available. The release notes link to this discussion but where can I actually see what has changed in 0.111.4? I don’t see the actual release notes anywhere.

There’s a link at the bottom of the first post (tiny text under "Click to see all changes! "). It links here.

1 Like

This was discussed recently and I believe the reason this isn’t done is that there is no guarantee that the reader is updating directly from the previous release. In other words if I was updating from .110.6 to .111.4 I need to read all the notes to check for breaking changes, not just the changes from .111.3 to .111.4.

Mine or is alwyas on or always off, that and the integration with tuya, is not working fine the last few days.

1 Like

Thanks to the authors on this release! I love how quickly the UI loads now on restart and tip my hat to the work that it took to allow the UI to gradually add devices as they come up during boot. I am sure that was not an easy feat. THANK YOU!!

Updater still not working for me after all… As of today, it still shows 111.1 as current

Capture

I posted a workaround for this here:

I was successfully notified of v0.111.4 being released using this.

Waiting for new python-miio…

Hey sorry to change subject in heartbeat but is that Ford Remote Start an integration or something like custom component? Been searching something like that since I changed to Focus with remote start available.

Neither unfortunately, it’s just a simple script. I described how it works earlier in this post.

That is just so - analog! Send a tts to alexa. Fantastic! Next step, world domination!

1 Like

Oh sorry I missed that. Thank you for answering

My Netatmo Integration failed after updating from 111 to 111.4
Please help?

See the troubleshooting steps.

If nothing obvious pops up you’re far better off opening a fresh topic and asking there, providing all the information mentioned here.

Thank you. I found the solution in this thread:

I am running 111.3 and got notification to 111.4 new release in supervisor. I am trying to update to 111.4 since last two days and getting this error below.

Any one knows how to fix this update? Thanks

20-06-19 21:43:39 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant to version 0.111.4
20-06-19 21:43:39 INFO (SyncWorker_8) [supervisor.docker.interface] Update image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.111.3 to homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.111.4
20-06-19 21:43:39 INFO (SyncWorker_8) [supervisor.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant tag 0.111.4.
20-06-19 21:43:39 ERROR (SyncWorker_8) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.111.4 -> 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (“Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on [::1]:53: read udp [::1]:42182->[::1]:53: read: connection refused”).
20-06-19 21:43:39 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

Just rolled back to 110.1 after loosing connection to HUSBZ-1 and getting erros like…

Error setting up entry /dev/ttyUSB1 for zha

First time I can’t update. Running HA in Docker on Synology Diskstation. Anyone else having issues on Synology?