0.113: Automations & Scripts, and even more performance!

Checked that. Nothing in the logs about it.

I also just restarted ha and it’s still not working.

There’s something we wrong with that repository. I can’t add it. I can add others. The Picotts repo for example.

Edit: I’m an idiot. I already have that repository installed.

Edit2: actually my community addons repo link is: https://addons.community/ which is different.

Try

https://github.com/roblandry/addon-shinobi
1 Like

:point_up_2: this did the trick indeed!

Does anyone have an idea where this is used:

mdi:github-circle was renamed to mdi:github, please change your config

I don’t use it and couldn’t find it in any of my addons or integrations (and I don’t use packages).

Just do a search in your config dir, it’s there somewhere… Probably in a custom integration

Nope. Already did that.

Could be an addon? I have one like that (Logviewer)?

I had a look at all my addons (I don’t use logviewer) and could not see it being used.

Issue solved starting 0.114.0b3 :slight_smile:
All OK now…
Best, JR

hi there, anybody can provide any pointers on this issue…

Hi,

It seems that the re-coding of the enOcean module has been integrated in the main branch of development, and is therefore included in the 0.113 release.
Nonetheless, nothing about that is mentionned in the release notes… Am I wrong about the inclusion ? (I saw it in GitHub), or is this something that has been forgotten ??

I’m asking because I had some customizations of the module in local, working without a hitch during months, and they now crash after updating to 0.113…

Thanks

It’s in the all changes section.

Oh right, I searched in the page but did not deploy the “all changes” part, sorry.

anyone seeing dysan component start failing in 0.113.3 after hassio 4.12 upgrade?

That is not related to the upgrade, but an issue with a change in the Dyson API, fix has been made and included in tomorrows 0.114.0 release

1 Like

yeah… I started to realize that too, after I rollback to 0.113.1… damn Dysan.

Thanks for the followup!

I decided to upgrade to 0.113.3 a few hours ago. After about 2.5 hours since the last Home Assistant restart, I found Home Assistant running but unresponsive through the web gui and no automations had run. Is this a known issue? I was previously on 0.112.0 and had no issues.

Well there’s this: High CPU usage after 0.113 which could be your issue but without logs (SSH in to check) it’s hard to say.

If it is your issue more py-spy reports (see the topic) will help in hunting the problem down.

@pnbruckner I’m coming kind of late to the party, but the automation and script queuing mode selection is a great addition, thank you!

I am wondering how python_scripts are handled. Are they processed in one of these modes like queued or parallel by default? Are there any plans for being able to specify the mode?

Even further off in the weeds, do you know how services are handled? Are they queued or run in parallel?