0.114: Dark mode, Open Z-Wave progress and more automation & scripts

What card did you replace it with David?

This is the only reason I still use card tools too.

template-entity-row

- type: entities
            title: Harmony Remote
            state_color: true
            show_header_toggle: false
            entities:
              - switch.harmony
              - entity: remote.harmony_hub
                type: "custom:template-entity-row"
                secondary: "{{ state_attr('remote.harmony_hub', 'current_activity') }}"
                style: |
                  :host {
                  --paper-item-icon-color:
                    {% if is_state('switch.harmony', 'on') %}
                      var(--state-icon-active-color)
                    {% else %}
                      var(--state-icon-color)
                    {% endif %}
                    ;
                  }

1 Like

Thanks!
I’ve just tried it and it worked!

yes, using T-e-r myself for something like that too, still hoping a toggle will be supported somewhere in the future, so we can completely replace the S-e-r card.

entities:
          - type: custom:secondaryinfo-entity-row
            entity: switch.boiler_bijkeuken
            # state_color: true not needed using customized icon colors
            secondary_info: 'Actueel verbruik: [[ sensor.boiler_bijkeuken_actueel ]] watt'

- type: custom:template-entity-row
            # active: >
            #  {{is_state(config.entity,'on')}}
            secondary: >
              Actueel verbruik: {{states('sensor.boiler_bijkeuken_actueel')}} watt

After the 0.114 I’ve seen the deconz stop a few times, really strange?

Its been happening to me (and others) since 0.113:

For me, it seems to have stopped recently

Yeah, really strange, there is an issue with it

Yes, I agree with @Mariusthvdb it would be nice to have the toggle supported.
Also the ‘human friendly’ state that the frontend provides would be good.

@Mariusthvdb have you tried this card instead?

It’s what I used to replace my secondary-info-row cards and card tools is now removed from my setup.

1 Like

I have. And embarrassingly I had forgotten all about it.
That is the problem with Lovelace. It is too flexible for its own good. It is hard to keep up with what is possible and how.

yes! I have that card too, never thought of it for this specific spot in the config. Didn’t realize we could template a secondary_info line with the card. Or can we? Don’t think so?

No not templateable (without one of the template cards). Sorry, I overlooked that requirement.

I specifically used this one because I didn’t need the power of templates in my secondary info.

its ok though, this makes happen:

- type: custom:multiple-entity-row
            toggle: true
            secondary_info:
              entity: sensor.boiler_bijkeuken_actueel
              name: 'Actueel verbruik:'

bottom of the 3 entities:

thanks for the reminder!

could even have the wattage show as secondary info, and have secondary_info show the last-changed.

- type: custom:multiple-entity-row
            toggle: true
            secondary_info: last_changed
            entities:
              - entity: sensor.boiler_bijkeuken_actueel
                name: 'Actueel:'

Schermafbeelding 2020-08-21 om 17.09.28
Very nice indeed :wink:

Hello! I have a problem after updating 0.114.2, the google cast is not working.
i used a pc with linux ubuntu server 18 my homeassistant running in docker-compose.

i have two google home mini, and btoh is lost my homeassistant, after update.
i try remove my googleassistant config, and connect again, the entities is working with my googlehome, but the homeassistant isnt see my google mini.
i try recoonnect the google mini with my google accont, and i try to make step by step reinstall the google assistant. i dont know what happend, but i the homeassistant cant see my google mini

While Tensorflow 1.0 will no longer work TF2 is unusable with 0.114.

1. Either I get this error all the time:

Error doing job: Future exception was never retrieved

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/tensorflow/image_processing.py”, line 155, in tensorflow_hass_start
detection_model = model_builder.build(
File “/config/tensorflow/object_detection/builders/model_builder.py”, line 1015, in build
return build_func(getattr(model_config, meta_architecture), is_training,
File “/config/tensorflow/object_detection/builders/model_builder.py”, line 372, in _build_ssd_model
feature_extractor = _build_ssd_feature_extractor(
File “/config/tensorflow/object_detection/builders/model_builder.py”, line 350, in _build_ssd_feature_extractor
return feature_extractor_class(**kwargs)
File “/config/tensorflow/object_detection/models/ssd_efficientnet_bifpn_feature_extractor.py”, line 554, in init
super(SSDEfficientNetB3BiFPNKerasFeatureExtractor, self).init(
File “/config/tensorflow/object_detection/models/ssd_efficientnet_bifpn_feature_extractor.py”, line 161, in init
efficientnet_base = efficientnet_model.EfficientNet.from_name(
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/official/vision/image_classification/efficientnet/efficientnet_model.py”, line 494, in from_name
model = cls(config=config, overrides=overrides)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/official/vision/image_classification/efficientnet/efficientnet_model.py”, line 452, in init
output = efficientnet(image_input, self.config)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/official/vision/image_classification/efficientnet/efficientnet_model.py”, line 388, in efficientnet
x = mb_conv_block(x, block, config, block_prefix)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/official/vision/image_classification/efficientnet/efficientnet_model.py”, line 256, in mb_conv_block
x = conv2d_block(x,
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/official/vision/image_classification/efficientnet/efficientnet_model.py”, line 197, in conv2d_block
x = batch_norm(axis=bn_axis,
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/keras/engine/base_layer.py”, line 922, in call
outputs = call_fn(cast_inputs, *args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/keras/layers/normalization.py”, line 741, in call
outputs = self._fused_batch_norm(inputs, training=training)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/keras/layers/normalization.py”, line 632, in _fused_batch_norm
self.add_update(mean_update)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/util/deprecation.py”, line 507, in new_func
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/keras/engine/base_layer.py”, line 1459, in add_update
updates = [process_update(x) for x in updates]
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/keras/engine/base_layer.py”, line 1459, in
updates = [process_update(x) for x in updates]
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/keras/engine/base_layer.py”, line 1455, in process_update
reachable = tf_utils.get_reachable_from_inputs(relevant_inputs, [update])
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/keras/utils/tf_utils.py”, line 138, in get_reachable_from_inputs
outputs = x.consumers()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py”, line 674, in consumers
return [
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py”, line 675, in
self.graph._get_operation_by_name_unsafe(name)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py”, line 3663, in _get_operation_by_name_unsafe
return self._nodes_by_name[name]
KeyError: ‘stack_1/block_0/se_reduce_activation/Sigmoid’

1. If detection works it is very patchy and rare as unicorns.

I am not a developer, so I don’t know even know where to start in order to make it work again as before, when I had positive detection 99% of the time. I wish I kept my backup, now I hope future versions will concentrate on fixing many things that are currently broken before adding new features.

The ‘old’ zwave integration has gone down the drain. I’ve been using it for a year.
After the latest update, I need to do a heal several times, both of the network and the nodes, and then after a while it will unlock the lock.
I’ve never had that problem before.

I think an issue on github is in order :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since updating to the latest 0.114 version everything is dawg slow on boot up. When restarting the VM host on my NUC, HA would have the dashboard and automations up in under 30 seconds. Now it is 5min at least before the system is up and running on a restart. Thoughts?

Any log errors?
Quite a few folks had issues with their database causing startup issues with this build. If you are using recorder and don’t needs your old history, you can try deleting the database and restarting.

Hey Stephack! I did try deleting the database and restarting. Seems to be HassOS taking forever to boot. I do not see errors in the logs at least the logs I know of. The supervisor logs I don’t see anything but green. Anywhere else I should look (still new to HA).

I am watching the VM boot up and it gets to the tts 329 output within 30 seconds but then the system just sits there for about 3-4 min and then the system starts to become available. Not sure where else to look.