tmpfs 499516 12796 486720 3% /run
tmpfs 5120 0 5120 0% /run/lock
tmpfs 499516 0 499516 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs 1047552 736 1046816 1% /tmp
tmpfs 51200 164 51036 1% /var/log
/dev/mmcblk0p1 44220 24260 19960 55% /boot

Downgrade to 0.114.0 and itā€™s workingā€¦

Any suggestions?

I donā€™t know how to add it in my Pi4 could you help me to install it?

This is awesome!!! Loving the media browser, but Iā€™m wondering if thereā€™s a way (service, card) that I can call so that I can push a button in Lovelace and have the media browser pop up at a specific location.

Plus, itā€™d be nice if we could sort the browsed folders and/or limit whatā€™s there.

Adding iSmartGate to the gogogate2 integration is huge for me, and doesnā€™t even make it into the list of new integrations!

One less thing relying on Homekit makes me very happy.

1 Like

Great work lots of new additions I see. But sorry guys but spent ages getting my S1c alarm integrated and set up. The new broadlink integration brings no entities in but does connect with the host IP. Even after removing all of the existing configs. The new integration loads fine but no entities appear under S1c. So going back to 0.114.4.
Also all my sensors are broken:

Platform error sensor.history_stats - cannot import name 'UNIT_PERCENTAGE' from 'homeassistant.const' (/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/const.py)

Once inside the docker container run:

apk add cargo
cargo install py-spy

It will take a few minutes and you should end up with py-spy in /root/.cargo/bin/py-spy

2 Likes

Happy Birthday and thanks to each and everyone of you for your great work!
The update process was seamless and may I say faster than i was used to.

One issue so far, whenever I try to load a file from the media browser I does not work and i receive a

WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.http.ban] Login attempt or request with invalid authentication 

in the logs.

It does not matter if I try from my PC or phone, it is the same.
Any ideas?

What an amaizing job once again, thanks for your hard work HA team !
Iā€™ve just updated and noticed Gardena Smart System integration is now giving the following error :
homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform gardena_smart_system.sensor: Platform not found (cannot import name 'UNIT_PERCENTAGE' from 'homeassistant.const'

1 Like

Happy Birthday,
Many features.
I read the breaking changes on every update and try to be prepared, well this is the 3rd clean major update I have with no warnings or broken functionally.
Kudos

I get the same error regarding UNIT_PERCENTAGE from a HACS custom integration after updating to 0.115.0:

2020-09-17 16:28:45 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform plaato.sensor: Platform not found (cannot import name 'UNIT_PERCENTAGE' from 'homeassistant.const' (/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/const.py)).

Iā€™ve reinstalled the HACS custom integration, restarted HA and rebooted, but the symptom persists. @JohNan

1 Like

What an awesome release! Kudos to all.

I restored to 0.144.4 and used my snapshot to restore the configuration.
I have about 30 sensors that were all broken due to this UNIT_PERCENTAGE.
Think we need to raise an issue on git.

Also the new S1c broadlink alarm integration picks up zero entities.

UNIT_PERCENTAGE was changed to PERCENTAGE in 0.115. The integration needs to update their code. Please open a github issue on the integrationā€™s repo.

1 Like

I am also having very high cpu usageā€¦ didnā€™t really get a chance to look into it yet, but I am about to start investigatingā€¦

dd

data_value is in my automations.yaml ā€¦ As the logic seems to be "get rid of data_ on every variable name preceded by data_ " Iā€™m asking what goes on for data_value

Iā€™ve just installed it on my Pi, pip install py-spy seems to have worked for me :slight_smile:

same issue here after adding Kodi as integration (and removing it from yaml)

• service: kodi.call_method
    data:
    entity_id: media_player.osmc
    method: Player.stop
    playerid: 1

does nothing, no errors

Yep same here, and my 0.114.2 install was very basic. Looking at the logfile, I have:

2020-09-17 23:10:14 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for image: Unable to import component: libopenjp2.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Google seems to suggest that is something to do with Pillow, which I think I read elsewhere on here, looking for more info right nowā€¦

make sure to open an issue on github

The changes are limited to service_template and data_template.