0.115: B-Day release! Media browser, tags, automations & WTH

It’s kind of implied. It’s the general vibe of the comment along with the not-so-subtle-link to the release notes.

Try the Simple Thermostat. Much easier to control. https://github.com/nervetattoo/simple-thermostat

1 Like
sudo apt-get install libjpeg-dev zlib1g-dev
pip install Pillow

I do not know if this is the right place for this question.

Since a couple of days I do not see the persons/users at the map anymore.
It worked before.
I do still see the P2000 warning locations at the map (the P at the map)
I do have the feeling it occurs after update 0.115.6.
In the entity card the person is shown at the map.
Any idea how to fix this?

Not visible:
Knipsel2

Visible:

Users are not shown when they are home. And this is not new

Thanks very much that explains indeed the situation.
I didn’t know that
I did have/made an separate home zone, larger then the standard home zone and did switch that off at the moment that 0.115.6 did appear

EDIT: I tested it. You are right
Thanks again

I never turn my Kodi boxes off but restarting home assistant is now delayed by many minutes because the Kodi integration is preventing the frontend from loading.

Logger: homeassistant.bootstrap
Source: bootstrap.py:397
First occurred: 10:30:44 AM (4 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:33:44 AM
Waiting on integrations to complete setup: kodi

Previously when using YAML config for Kodi this never occurred.

hi,
can you let me know how you confirguration looks like to define the slots? i have same issue with my MP1 post latest update and not able to make it work with slots anymore…

thanks

You need to add it via Configuration->Integration->Broadlink

ok, got it. thanks

I am having some issues with my Broadlink temperature sensor after the update. Most of the time it works as it always have. But for 1-2 minute intervals the sensor reads 249 degrees C. Have anyone else experienced this?

In 0.115 the more info dialog got split into separate details and history tabs. Personal opinion, seems rather pointless to me, it was perfectly fine the way it was, and I want to see the graph when I adjust temperatures etc.

It’s also super inconsistent, locks, thermostats and lights are split into tabs, while for example switches are not.

Why does this and this need to be on seperate tabs when there’s so much room for activities here? It’s a poor use of space and a poor UX.

Any way to get it back to the old style?

I like the split because the history for some of my entities are slow to load and I might not be interested to look at that when I open the more info dialogue. In my case, it’s often to get to extra controls for the entity and sometimes to look at the history. I agree with the inconsistency of the implementation.

Is anyone having issues with speedtest integration? I’ve got it set to 10 mins and it’s not triggering. Deleted and added the integration again.
I did change my router recently - but doubt it had anything to do with that. It works fine if I trigger it manually with ‘reload’

I don’t think setting the interval is an option anymore is it? Did you check the docs?

Not yet. will do. Today I noticed a huge amount of traffic after setting the interval to 10 minutes. 7- 8 GB being downloaded in 2 hours!

Soon as I removed the integration the traffic is now at 6mb an hour.

Quite possibly the scan interval I entered was read as seconds so was effectively running over and over again

Is this MP1/2 thing solved yet, because I have multiple devices in use and I would like to keep on using them via HA ?
I started using HA in august, running in a VM on my laptop, to see what it is like, and MP1 worked fine.
Now I would like to run it on a raspberry pi to keep it running 24/7, but I stumbled on this “upgrade” only to see that the features I use have been removed.
If it has not been solved, can you point me to where I can download the older 4.11 images that worked for me please ?

It is working now,

You need to add the devices via Integrations panel.

Thanks for your quick reply.
So if I take the latest image, I will be able to use the 4 switches in the mp1 separately ?