0.116: Entities card row editor, restore snapshots and performance metrics

Thanks, did not saw anywhere info that Broadlink switches are deprecated. Got the same functionality with template switch. :+1:t2:

- platform: template
    switches:
      philips_tv:
        friendly_name: Philips TV
        value_template: "{{ is_state('device_tracker.philips_tv_wifi', 'home') }}"
        turn_on:
            service: remote.send_command
            data:
              command: b64:JgAcAB0dHB44HhweGx4cHR06HB0cHhwdHB8bHhwADQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
            entity_id: remote.broadlinkpro_remote
        turn_off:
            service: remote.send_command
            data:
              command: b64:JgAaABweOR4bHhwdHB4dHRw6HhsdHR0dOTocAA0FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
            entity_id: remote.broadlinkpro_remote

Can it be, that netatmo is broken again?
Already restartet, no integration. 116.2
GitHub issue is open: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/41718

1 Like

Hi All,

Im experiencing trouble with linking my Netatmo account with home assistant.
When I go to the integrations page and add Netatmo, im redirected to the site of Netatmo where I need to give permission to share device information.

When I click accept, Im taken back to a Nuba casa page where the system is waiting for a token, however it always times out and fails the linking procedure.
I have tried the same with Google assistant and it linked just fine.

Schermafbeelding 2020-10-12 om 16.45.01

But if I look in my Netatmo account page for third-party applications its shows the Home Assistant Cloud and Google Assistant.

Has anybody have an idea why it is not working, and how to get it to work.

I have already tried with version 116.0 but I got the same result as 116.2

@Pirol62 @Jordy_Kleian It seems to be a back end issue at Netatmo. Nothing we can do about.

Edit: I’d recommend reverting back to individual dev accounts until this is solved.

I don’t think that’s the case at all. The documents page mentions nothing of the sort. Also I’m using them in my system and am not getting any deprecation notices. The old method of defining them is deprecated, but not the concept of them. Defining them in the new way (per the docs) is still supported and working.

Their working OK in my system still. I don’t see any big differences between out configs though, sadly.
You’ve added the broadlink device via the config flow correctly?
Maybe try names that don’t have spaces or upper case?
This is my config, which is working.

#Broadlink RM Mini 3
- platform: broadlink
  mac: '78:0f:77:XX:XX:XX'
  switches:
    - name: humidifier_power
      command_on: 'JgBYAAABKJUUERMTEhMSExMTExISExMSFDcSOBM4EzcUNxI4FDcSOBQ3EzgSExITEhMTEhQSEhMTEhITEzgTNxQ3EjkSOBI4EwAFGAABKEoSAAxgAAEnSxMADQU=='
      command_off: 'JgBYAAABKJUUERMTEhMSExMTExISExMSFDcSOBM4EzcUNxI4FDcSOBQ3EzgSExITEhMTEhQSEhMTEhITEzgTNxQ3EjkSOBI4EwAFGAABKEoSAAxgAAEnSxMADQU=='
    - name: humidifier_mist_level
      command_on: 'JgBQAAABKJUTEhITExMSExMSEhMTExITEjgTOBM4EjgSORI4EzgSOBI5EjgSORI4EjkSExITExITExITEhMTExITEjgTOBI4EgAFGQABKEoTAA0FAAAAAAAAAAA=='
      command_off: 'JgBQAAABKJUTEhITExMSExMSEhMTExITEjgTOBM4EjgSORI4EzgSOBI5EjgSORI4EjkSExITExITExITEhMTExITEjgTOBI4EgAFGQABKEoTAA0FAAAAAAAAAAA=='
    - name: livingroom_tv_power_ir
      command_on: 'JgBQAAABKJMTEhMSEzYTEhMSExITEhMSEjcSNxMSEzYTNhM3EzYTNhQSExISExI3EhIUEhMSEhITNhM3EzYTEhM2FDYTNhM2FAAFKgABJ0kTAA0FAAAAAAAAAAA='
      command_off: 'JgBQAAABKJMTEhMSEzYTEhMSExITEhMSEjcSNxMSEzYTNhM3EzYTNhQSExISExI3EhIUEhMSEhITNhM3EzYTEhM2FDYTNhM2FAAFKgABJ0kTAA0FAAAAAAAAAAA='

@Silicon_Avatar you are correct, my mistake. I got confused with the IP address requirement change in 115 as per this thread 0.115 New Broadlink integration, no switches how to show in Lovelace

I’m getting this too! Did you get any further with this?

I ended up cutting power to the RPi, re-connecting, and tried it again. It worked then! Probably still needs work on it to be bug-free though.

I finally decided to go from 0.115.x to 0.116.2 fearing the consequences.
And just off the bat.
After a reboot, the deconz-firesensors (which wasn’t activate there were no smoke), the sensors in HA made the node-red alert activate.
The up/down arrows for all the curtains didn’t show up until a reload of the GUI, a lot of icons didn’t show up until a reload (and this was after the message that a new desktop was available, and if I wanted to reload).
lazy-loading gone crazy if not even the built-in cards get’s their icons properly, yet alone the custom cards.

I think I read that some people had the icon issue fixed with a browser cache clear.

Ok, the smoke sensors was not due to the restart, it was a happenstance that they were actually triggered at the same time :slight_smile:

Will give this another go. I had reviewed the breaking changes from 115 to 116 but yes, it did do an upgrade. Before starting, i downgraded to 115 and thought that would take care of anything I had missed.

anyone got any further insights into the Timestamp overflow detected: dts errors? recording of camera streams is bombning out aftyer 2 or 4 secs when its set to 30. didn’t used to be this way

I’m sorry but I have no news about it, I just know that someone has opened an issue on github, but it seems to be lacking in information.
https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/41747

upgrade to 116.3 breaks onvif integration

Logger: homeassistant.setup
Source: setup.py:138
First occurred: 15:24:31 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 15:24:31

Setup failed for onvif: Unable to import component: No module named 'zeep.asyncio'

entities cannot be removed or added new

1 Like

I’m seeing this now too.

I raised an issue now on github, hopefully it has enough info:

Can anybody expound on the automation “breaking change”?:

State conditions with attribute specified: When testing against a non-string attribute value, you now need to specify the value in your configuration in the same type as it is in the attribute (instead of as a string).

The release documentation is very sparse and I didn’t see any examples given when looking in the automations->conditions documentation or in the associated PR.

What exactly is the situation that this change is referring to?

Lets say you had a sensor and the sensor had an attribute that was a number. Then this would not work:

trigger:
  platform: state
  entlty_id: sensor.finity
  attribute: number
  to: '2'

but this would:

trigger:
  platform: state
  entlty_id: sensor.finity
  attribute: number
  to: 2

The opposite would be the case if the attribute number contained a string. The first trigger would work. The second would not.

2 Likes

Upgraded to 116.3, and my OVNIF camera failed. I tried to remove the integration to re add it, and it wont remove. I’ve started HA, and restarted the docker container. Anyone else having camera issues with 116.3?