0.117.2 Airvisual call_per_day_limit_reached

Anyone else getting this after 0.117.x updates?
Did the frequency of the updates increase?

I actually just noticed the same errors in my logs this morning.

Not AirVisual, but Openweathermap. Is this similar?

I have this error as well.

I also hit the limit for app notifications, after sending one single notification (along with a bunch of location update requests that aren’t supposed to count towards the limit).

I’m getting this error too. Not sure if it’s related to the 117.2 update though. I think I started getting the error before updating.

Had to reset the api key and seems ok for now

I wasn’t able to reset the API key in Lovelace (got an error that my api key was incorrect), but I manually added it to my config file and now it’s working again (with a new api key).

I went to the airvisual site and deleted the old key and created a new one. Re-adding the new key to HA fixed it.

Happened again so I think something needs fixing in this integration’s code, will raise an issue

Getting the same issue :frowning:

I had the same issue. The new key hit the 500 calls within 2 days and now has gone inactive with the daily limit message. Any chance AirVisual changed their limits? I see 10,000/mo from their site but other sites reference 500/mo which would explain the issue.

Do we have an issue open for this track?

Is anyone else using the custom airvisual lovelace card that might be the cause of too many API calls?`

I am using the custom lovelace card. However it’s not on a main display screen - it’s on a tab that is rarely opened.

Related issues: