0.117: Quick Bar, compact header, a YAML editor, XBox and Template types

Waiting for Netatmo public data bug correction in 117.5 but not yet available indeed. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your work.

1 Like

Try again. 0.117.5 was just released. Thanks everyone for being patient.

1 Like

thanks downloading now

Hi guys!

Anyone could help me?

I trying upgrade my home assistant from 0.116.4 to 0.117.5 but the system is showing me this errors with cryptography==3.2.0.
My system is running on termux
Command to upgrade is:

python -m venv homeassistant
source homeassistant/bin/activate
pip install --upgrade homeassistant

Logs:

Collecting cryptography==3.2
  Using cached cryptography-3.2.tar.gz (540 kB)
  Installing build dependencies ... error
  ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
   command: /data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/bin/python /data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip install --ignore-installed --no-user --prefix /data/data/com.termux/files/usr/tmp/pip-build-env-8v_yw62v/overlay --no-warn-script-location --no-binary :none: --only-binary :none: -i https://pypi.org/simple -- 'setuptools>=40.6.0' wheel 'cffi>=1.8,!=1.11.3; platform_python_implementation != '"'"'PyPy'"'"''
       cwd: None
Complete output (31 lines):
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/python3.8/runpy.py", line 192, in _run_module_as_main
      return _run_code(code, main_globals, None,
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/python3.8/runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
      exec(code, run_globals)
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip/__main__.py", line 26, in <module>
      sys.exit(_main())
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip/_internal/cli/main.py", line 73, in main
      command = create_command(cmd_name, isolated=("--isolated" in cmd_args))
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip/_internal/commands/__init__.py", line 104, in create_command
      module = importlib.import_module(module_path)
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/python3.8/importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
      return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1014, in _gcd_import
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 671, in _load_unlocked
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 783, in exec_module
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip/_internal/commands/install.py", line 17, in <module>
      from pip._internal.cli.req_command import RequirementCommand, with_cleanup
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip/_internal/cli/req_command.py", line 22, in <module>
      from pip._internal.req.constructors import (
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip/_internal/req/__init__.py", line 10, in <module>
      from .req_install import InstallRequirement
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip/_internal/req/req_install.py", line 10, in <module>
      import uuid
    File "/data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/uuid.py", line 138
      if not 0 <= time_low < 1<<32L:
                                  ^
  SyntaxError: invalid syntax
  ----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/bin/python /data/data/com.termux/files/home/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip install --ignore-installed --no-user --prefix /data/data/com.termux/files/usr/tmp/pip-build-env-8v_yw62v/overlay --no-warn-script-location --no-binary :none: --only-binary :none: -i https://pypi.org/simple -- 'setuptools>=40.6.0' wheel 'cffi>=1.8,!=1.11.3; platform_python_implementation != '"'"'PyPy'"'"'' Check the logs for full command output.

Thanks

What about 9.1.0?

http://ota.tasmota.com/tasmota/release/

9.1.0 cause the issue with discovery
thats why i wanted to roll back to 9.0.03
but 117.5 is out now and it corrects the discovery issue introduced by 9.1.0
*** it is now compatible with the new way discovery works

Oh excuse me, thought the newest version would be helpfull too.
Still having 8.5.1 here :slight_smile:

its all good
9.1 is nice as it supports the tasmota integration in homeassistant
i feel it makes things cleaner

1 Like

I believe I have found a minor compatibility error with the xbox integration and nabu casa. I am new to HA so I am a bit unsure where to report that. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

What do you mean? What is it?

I have 2 xbox accounts tied to the xbox integration. When I view 2 entities cards locally, I see both user profile pictures. However, when I view it via Nabu Casa it only shows 1.

Do you still get this if you reload? I think you should report it over at home-assistant/frontend

Yes, unfortunately. I didn’t realize it was Nabu Casa until I had 2 tabs open with differing results. I will report it there! Thank you for your help sir!

Add me to that list as well. It appears, anecdotally to be a cache issue. If I activate developer mode and disable caches the issue goes away. It definitely began with .117 for me.

1 Like

Still having visual glitches with 0.117.5 on android tablets. More people still having visualsation issues with Android?

I think I will wait until the next major update now, hoping it’ll be fixed then :frowning:

On 0.117.5, OpenGarage devices become unavailable =(

I just updated to 0.117.5 (from 0.115)
I noticed nice extension of light group icon which now appears as multiple bulbs.
Unfortunately it seems this is the only one icon for which the change has been applied automatically. There are another icons representing lights but those are still displayed as in the past:

Is this multiple-bulb-icon rendered in the code there is specific mdi icon?

Edit: I’ve checked material design icons and indeed the bulb got new variants representing groups of bulbs. Pity there are no such versions for other lights. Maybe it would be useful if such icon is generated kind of dynamically from source one. Then it could be applied for every icon.

This is a part of MDI. You can create your own icons, and submit them if you want, or just keep them local.

Yeah…
I just wondering if it couldn’t be generated by HA (on-the-fly, cached etc). It could cover all icons being applied for light groups and groups.
Ohh… I know it is possible. Just if the effort is worth the thing.

HA doesn’t do any modding to the icons. It just installs the NPM package for them, and uses them where it needs to. I get what you’re saying, but IMO this might be overmodding.