0.46 keeps crashing

Hi,

So I updated to .45 from .44 and now my HA simply crashes after a while with nothing telling in the logs…

I have not changed any configs and used the same .yaml files as in .44

I am running HA in docker on Synology NAS… anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: I was using my old automaton.yaml file and since migrating to the new automations.yaml, this seems to have resolved the issue

I thought that the crashes detailed above were due to the automations update, however now with .46 HA has started crashing again… the last entry in my logs is as follows:

08:23:29 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.entity] Update for light.dining_room fails
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 224, in async_update_ha_state
    yield from self.hass.async_add_job(self.update)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 55, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/components/light/hue.py", line 455, in update
    self.update_lights(no_throttle=True)
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/util/__init__.py", line 303, in wrapper
    result = method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/util/__init__.py", line 303, in wrapper
    result = method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/components/light/hue.py", line 220, in update_lights
    lights[light_id].schedule_update_ha_state()
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 301, in schedule_update_ha_state
    self.hass.add_job(self.async_update_ha_state(force_refresh))
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'add_job'

Anyone have any ideas as to why this is crashing?

Looks like a problem with the hue component.

Which version of Python are you using?

Hi, I am using the latest pull within docker so I assume that this will be the latest:

sudo docker pull homeassistant/home-assistant

and then

sudo docker run --name home-assistant --restart=always --net=host --privileged -itd -v /volume3/homeassistant/config:/config --device /dev/ttyACM0 -v /dev/bus/usb:/dev/bus/usb homeassistant/home-assistant

my understanding is that the python dependencies are built into the docker image…?

after my last crash the last entry in the logs was

06-06 23:29:20 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Updating rest sensor took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:02

So I doubt it is any of the components, also none of the components have changed since I installed v0.29 of HA and they ha e been working since. The crashes seem to have started with 0.45…

Anyone have any further insights?