0.61 broke xiaomi gateway


I updated to 0.61 and I get the following errors with Xiaomi Gateway broken.

ERROR (SyncWorker_18) [homeassistant.components.xiaomi_aqara] No gateway discovered
ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for xiaomi_aqara: Component failed to initialize.

I have set it up twice again i.e. changed the password after getting it from the Mi Home app on android.

Can anyone help please?


I get the following on Win 10 HA 0.61.1

2018-01-19 09:58:21 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.discovery] Found new service: xiaomi_gw {'host': '192.168.x.x', 'port': xxxxx, 'hostname': 'lumi-gateway-v3_miio56786759.local.', 'properties': {'epoch': '1', 'mac': 'xxxxxxx'}, 'mac_address': 'xxxxxxx'}
2018-01-19 09:58:22 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up xiaomi_aqara
2018-01-19 09:58:23 DEBUG (SyncWorker_17) [homeassistant.components.xiaomi_aqara] Expecting 0 gateways
2018-01-19 09:58:23 INFO (SyncWorker_17) [homeassistant.components.xiaomi_aqara] Discovering Xiaomi Gateways (Try 1)
2018-01-19 09:58:28 INFO (SyncWorker_17) [xiaomi_gateway] Gateway discovery finished in 5 seconds
2018-01-19 09:58:28 ERROR (SyncWorker_17) [homeassistant.components.xiaomi_aqara] No gateway discovered
2018-01-19 09:58:28 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain xiaomi_aqara took 6.1 seconds.

basically I got it work by restarting the mains of the Xiaomi Gateway

Well it depends on what your running on I think, it works fine on an RPI3 but not on Win 10. Having said that I don’t currently know if it works on hass.io 0.61.1 as I haven’t upgraded yet, I’m still on 0.60.