0.62: MyChevy, Iota and Venstar Thermostat

Reading the code suggests that if you have a sensor with the unit of measurement set as Fahrenheit or Celcius then Alexa will recognise it as a temperature sensor you can query

I have problems wiith upgrade HA from version 0.59.2 to 0.62. I use

pip3 install --upgrade homeassistant

to update and I got this:

Requirement already up-to-date: homeassistant in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages
Requirement already up-to-date: astral==1.4 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: pytz>=2017.02 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: jinja2>=2.9.6 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: pyyaml<4,>=3.11 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: chardet==3.0.4 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: voluptuous==0.10.5 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: requests==2.18.4 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: yarl==0.18.0 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: certifi>=2017.4.17 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: pip>=8.0.3 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: async-timeout==2.0.0 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: aiohttp==2.3.7 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: typing<4,>=3 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: MarkupSafe>=0.23 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from jinja2>=2.9.6->homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: idna<2.7,>=2.5 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from requests==2.18.4->homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: urllib3<1.23,>=1.21.1 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from requests==2.18.4->homeassistant)
Requirement already up-to-date: multidict>=2.0 in /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages (from yarl==0.18.0->homeassistant)

I have tried:

pip3 install homeassistant==0.62.0

But in INfo panel I have still old 0.59 version. Any sugestion?

How did you install HA originally?

I’m getting this error “WARNING (SyncWorker_10) [netdisco.ssdp] Error fetching description at http://10.8.0.1:32835/upnp/amazon-ha-bridge/setup.xml” since upgrading to 0.62 and none of my emulate hue devices are showing up. I’ve tried to figure it out, any ideas? Rolled back to 0.61.1. Weird thing is, I get the same errors, but the devices still show up and are functional.

Installed on ubuntu using pip3 install homeassistant. There were no problems with previous updates.

Upgraded no issues. Hass.io on raspbian stretch lite on rpi3 with no issues. Fixed the deCONZ issue identified by the dev a day ago. So this is great! I can continue racking my brain!

OK… Its working. It was problem with autostart script. Path was changed after upgrade command.

Got problem after upgrading to 0.62 - my Fibaro FGS223 Double Relay half disappeared - I can see only first switch out of 2, on 0.61 it was ok.

Oh, awesome. Thank you.

Seeing the same thing with my GE 28177 (Dual independent outet wall plug). The master switch (which controls both outlets) and one of the two independent switches show up, but the other does not. Working fine in 0.61.1.

I also have the same issue with my Fibaro FGS223. On 0.61.1 it was ok as well.

if you are having zwave issues refer to this bug report, possible fix may be inside: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/11997

my emulated hue devices disappear after 0.62 att !

Why ?

is seems that 0.62 broke xiaomi mi wifi plugs:

Error while setting up platform xiaomi_miio
12:34 AM components/switch/xiaomi_miio.py (ERROR)

I have them all back after few hours of configuration tries.
First removed switch from zwave network then added again - nothing hapened
Then renamed fibaro node - no results
Then renamed fibaro node entities - there i get two switches, but not in gui. So I renamed all entities to be unique - switch’es to switch1 and switch2, export to export1 and export2 and etc.
Reboot, check.
After that I had chance to set nice name on node entity and got back my both switches.

Please take a look here: Miio platform broken after upgrade 0.62 - #5 by syssi

Xiaomi Gateway (Aqara) component is broken after upgraded to 0.62

2018-01-29 18:29:05 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.binary_sensor] Error while setting up platform xiaomi_aqara
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 189, in _async_setup_platform
    SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=self.hass.loop)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py", line 400, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py", line 293, in result
    raise self._exception
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 55, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/components/binary_sensor/xiaomi_aqara.py", line 31, in setup_platform
    devices.append(XiaomiDoorSensor(device, gateway))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/components/binary_sensor/xiaomi_aqara.py", line 188, in __init__
    xiaomi_hub, 'status', 'opening')
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/components/binary_sensor/xiaomi_aqara.py", line 65, in __init__
    XiaomiDevice.__init__(self, device, name, xiaomi_hub)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/components/xiaomi_aqara.py", line 219, in __init__
    self.parse_data(device['data'], device['raw_data'])
KeyError: 'raw_data'

I have issues with history after upgrading to 0.62.0. All entities history is non-working, except entities with graphs (like thermometers and zwave devices power consumption) which are still working. Worked fine in 0.61.1

“I have issues with history after upgrading to 0.62.0. All entities history is non-working, except entities with graphs (like thermometers and zwave devices power consumption) which are still working. Worked fine in 0.61.1”

I have the same issue!

Yes, my default groups have disappeared after upgrading to 0.62.