0.76: Auth almost done, FleetGo, PJLink, RMV public transport

I am getting the same popup every time I reload the page on my Mac. Even without adding the auth part to my config.

Edit: I am using the lovelace UI

Unable to click any sensors in the web UI after the update, nothing pops up. Also missing stuff from the config sections. It does work in the mobile browser howeverā€¦not PC. Also getting the save password popup every time (have not added the new auth config).

nothing works, log is full with syntax errors. wtf

2018-08-18 12:54:27 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.notify] Unknown notification service specified
Aug 18 12:54:27 raspberrypi hass[3005]: (standard_in) 1: syntax error
Aug 18 12:54:28 raspberrypi hass[3005]: 2018-08-18 12:54:28 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to setup dependencies of switch.mqtt. Setup failed for dependencies: mqtt
Aug 18 12:54:28 raspberrypi hass[3005]: 2018-08-18 12:54:28 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform switch.mqtt: Could not setup all dependencies.
Aug 18 12:54:28 raspberrypi hass[3005]: (standard_in) 1: syntax error
Aug 18 12:54:30 raspberrypi hass[3005]: 2018-08-18 12:54:30 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved

Did you update your configuration? There was a breaking change for the embedded MQTT broker

yes, all updated

x.0 releasesā€¦never works :wink:

1 Like

I have not added anything to configuration.yaml, but I have still the same problem as you.

This problem has been fixed. Will be in next update.

Please can someone help me?

I have updated using Hassio however the version still shows as 0.75.2 and i get the following error:

The following components and platforms could not be set up:

hassio
Please check your config.

Is it just me or is Rename Node gone from the Zwave control panel?

EDIT: Also the question marks in the zwave control panel are broken too. They donā€™t display any help text.
EDIT2: Reverting back to 0.75.3 didnā€™t work either. I know this was just working too. And Iā€™m still getting the save login popup like i didnā€™t properly revert back to 0.75.3 but the info screen says 0.75.3. Anyone have any ideas?

Updating to 0.76.0 gave this:

IInvalid%20Config

And Iā€™ve lost the ā€˜Historyā€™ tab.

Your database migration not success, if nothing important in history, you can just delete the db file. HA will recreate one in next startup.

Or, you have to manual modify your database schema.

So do you suggest to wait until 0.76.1 is released before upgrading from 0.75.x?

Only to avoid annoying SAVE LOGIN popup if you donā€™t enable new auth

I reverted to 0.75.3 and now I canā€™t log on.

My duckdns url says ā€˜404 file not foundā€™ and https://hassio.local:8123 hangs on ā€˜loading dataā€™

OK it sorted itself out after I did the update to 0.76.0 from the terminal.

Same here - seeing a ā€œDo you want to save this loginā€ popup on every page refresh. Doesnā€™t matter what I click it comes back every time.

And Iā€™m not using embedded mqtt (using mosquitto running on its own).

As I answered in previous comment, this is bug and have been fixed. Please wait next update.

Confirmed here too, running Maria DB on Synology and no problems then i upgrade to 0.76 and recorder is now broken and any other component using recorder!!! :angry:

2018-08-19 11:58:01 ERROR (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] Error executing query: (_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError) (1296, ā€œGot error 64 ā€˜Temp file write failureā€™ from InnoDBā€) [SQL: ā€˜ALTER TABLE events ADD COLUMN context_id CHARACTER(36)ā€™] (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/e3q8)

mine upgraded fine and also using mariadb.