0.83: Fibaro Home Center Hubs, locks via voice, Traccar

Not seeing the update in my hassio setup??

No restart needed when configuring OwnTracks. Devices don’t show up under integrations yet but device tracker entries will show up.

Hassio update normally takes a few hours to show up I find.

Google Home Bluetooth tracker seems amazing!

Even if it doesn’t work well enough for room-level detection, it would be an ideal way for home presence detection for all of us not using a Raspberry Pi for its Bluetooth.

1 Like

Can it be manually updated? I’m desperate to see if I can get my AsusWRT working again!

It is said in the doc that some index need to be migrated and that it might take a while. Have you been patient enough?

I agree
What I’m curious about is can I still use the rpi bluetooth which detect us when on our drive and also use google home for room detection.

Is someone aware of these errors?

2018-11-29 12:59:53 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py", line 239, in _step
    result = coro.send(None)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 343, in _async_add_entity
    raise HomeAssistantError(msg)
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Entity id already exists: group.all_switches
2018-11-29 12:59:53 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
    result = coro.send(None)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 343, in _async_add_entity
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Entity id already exists: group.calendar
    result = coro.send(None)
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Entity id already exists: group.calendar
    result = coro.send(None)
    result = coro.send(None)

Did you maybe declare a group calendar 2 times by mistake?

This release is so awesome! 17track is now an offical component and the best is, I can now finally use the fritzbox callmonitor component :tada:

Thank you really much

No, it’s an open issue with 0.83.0 waiting to be fixed…
All group_all set to initial state ‘on’ have this problem…

1 Like

I also have problems with 0.83
When I restart HA I see some activity in the logs, and the last records are:

Nov 29 14:13:59 raspberrypi3 hass[31567]: 2018-11-29 14:13:59 INFO (Thread-14) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker.fritz] Successfully connected to FRITZ!Box 7560 (UI)
Nov 29 14:13:59 raspberrypi3 hass[31567]: 2018-11-29 14:13:59 INFO (Thread-14) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker.fritz] Scanning
Nov 29 14:14:02 raspberrypi3 hass[31567]: 2018-11-29 14:14:02 INFO (Thread-18) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker.fritz] Scanning

and it stops after this. Before this fritzbox tracker was scanning and leaving the log records periodically, each 5 seconds or so, but not after this update.

I also notice that some part of HA works, because it writes something into InfluxDB - I can see the changing numbers and graphs in Grafana which visualizes InfluxDB data, and it is only possible if HA is alive. But I cannot open HA in my browser.

I was patient enough to comment out sections in configuration.yaml to see what makes HA hang, and I found that OwnTracks is the culprit. This is my configuration:

device_tracker:
  - platform: fritz
    interval_seconds: 10
    consider_home: 180
    track_new_devices: yes
  - platform: owntracks
    max_gps_accuracy: 200

As soon as I comment out owntracks, HA starts fine.

I got problem with google tts after update to 0.83

Thu Nov 29 2018 20:47:12 GMT+0700 (Indochina Time)

Error executing service <ServiceCall tts.google_say (c:6ed4b19be7494df8970833f467b0c61f): entity_id=['media_player.home_speaker'], message=how are you>
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/core.py", line 1177, in _event_to_service_call
    await service_handler.func(service_call)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/tts/__init__.py", line 137, in async_say_handle
    options=options
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/tts/__init__.py", line 306, in async_get_url
    engine, key, message, use_cache, language, options)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/tts/__init__.py", line 318, in async_get_tts_audio
    message, language, options)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/tts/google.py", line 83, in async_get_tts_audio
    token.calculate_token, part)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 56, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gtts_token/gtts_token.py", line 28, in calculate_token
    seed = self._get_token_key()
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gtts_token/gtts_token.py", line 57, in _get_token_key
    tkk_expr = re.search(".*?(TKK=.*?;)W.*?", line).group(1)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'

Also for lovelace.
## Log Details (ERROR)

Thu Nov 29 2018 20:47:07 GMT+0700 (Indochina Time)

https://192.168.1.60:8123/frontend_latest/app-0fd67575.js:89:305 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toUpperCase' of null

## Log Details (ERROR)

Thu Nov 29 2018 20:47:01 GMT+0700 (Indochina Time)

https://192.168.1.60:8123/frontend_latest/app-0fd67575.js:89:305 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'state' of undefined

Aha, thanks. Had the same issue of HA not showing the web-interface. Commenting out owntracks helped for now. Have to dig into the breaking change for owntracks, but at least HA is up and running again now.

I’m seeing the same errors.

17track is not working for me: [homeassistant.components.sensor.seventeentrack] Invalid username and password provided

Someone told me it’s related to the google calendar component… if you use it try to comment out that and restart…

No, I don’t even use Google Calendar.

I do use Owntracks and commented that out, but it won’t load the Lovelace fontend (and I can’t figure out how to disable Lovelace to go back to the old UI).

Hmm ok… so we must only wait for a fix… I was back to 0.82.1