0.91: More streaming, better Zigbee, cameras with ESPHome

I have the same issue on Hassio

I have a custom component that is no longer loading - it is not picked up in the logs, HA is just loading the standard component. I moved the component to the new structure several releases ago, but it’s not loading in v.91 - any ideas or anyone having a similar issue?

Look for INFO, WARNING, or ERROR messages in Home Assistant’s log. If it’s loading the stock version of the component and ignoring the custom component then it will (normally) report why in the log (the detailed version of the log).

It would be very unusual to reject the custom component without any commentary in the log.

EDIT
What is the custom component you are using that overrides the stock version?

I have the same issue, my custom component for linky/sensor.py does not load. It uses the stock without any logs. I have migrate in 0.90 and it was ok.

@Minims @sdc

I have two custom components that I had adapted to work for 0.89. They work in 0.90 and I can confirm they continue to work in 0.91. The two custom components override existing MQTT components (climate and alarm_control_panel).

You may wish to start a new thread so the community can help you solve the problem.

I’m loading a custom pushover component - allows for pushover notifications with file attachments. I searched the logs and there are no errors/warnings other then showing that the default pushover component is loaded. Any other ideas? All of my other custom components seem to be loading, it’s just the custom notify component with the issue in v91 ( /custom_components/pushover/notify.py ) .

Dark Sky breaking change.
Will all the orphaned forecast and hourly entities remain in the entity registry, or be migrated to the new names (with recorder data)? That is, does it only break yaml configs using the entities, or the backend as well?

same error here :confused:

The config/edit button is missing in all of my integrations zig-bee, insteon, and all others.

Use the entity registry - by the way this is already dealt with above.

Maybe I missed it, but is there anything related to where we are able to store camera recordings with the updated stream component?

Running hass.io in a VM on unRAID so I would like to use my array as opposed to the directories inside the vm.

Possible?

What about alarm panel? Is it going to be fixed (small digits)?

2 Likes

It’s working fine for me. Hassbian, HA 0.91 and Alexa Media Player 1.2.3.

same for me working HA 0.91 and AMP 1.2.3 working good!

I tested Preload camera and showing cam image of 5/6 hours before not real time… is a bug anyone had this problem?

Thanks, it’s also working OK for me, it’s just that I’ve not seen that error before in the logs.

Anyway I’ve only had the error show up 3 times since, and it’s still working great, so it could just be amazons server being unreachable or something like that! :slight_smile:

Good morning,
I updated the Home Assistant to version 0.91.
My Foscam C1 camera has stopped working in streaming video, I see the static image, but when I click to start the video roaming it loads to infinity, without showing the video.
how can i solve?

Thank you

Check this thread for working config :slight_smile:
Stream Component: Confirmed Cameras and Configurations

I think they are fixing the bug in version 0.91.1
https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/22755

Konnected is now generating new entity ID’s every time HA is restarted, this means every time you restart you have to go into the entity register and change the entity names again.

Hi all.
On 91.1 yeelight lamps do not work with the following error in log:

module ‘yeelight’ has no attribute ‘enums’

On 91.0 they work as usual.