0.92: HEOS, Somfy MyLink, Genius Hub

ffmpeg seems to be a suspect too - but that would likely be restricted to a particular shipped version, such as the one shipped with hassio perhaps.

Extending my wifi network might fix it, but with wifi cams you can’t really expect 100% uptime. What’s more concerning is the rather inelegant way that hassio completely locks up without warning or logging. I also use Netcam Studio to manage the cams (recording, time-lapse etc) and it has no issue with a cam sometimes being offline for a moment.

The issue being caused by an intermittent connection is only a theory for now as well, hopefully the issue is identified and a fix implemented.

I accept some of what you say of course, but not the bit about uptime with wifi. It is a well tried technology of some antiquity now. I have to say that getting some Ubiquity AP’s improved every piece of my home wifi network performance, even the hosts that were close to the ISP supplied AP.

If the theory is correct (ie network dropouts in IP cams cause HA to lock up under certain conditions) then I thoroughly agree that HA should handle it gracefully. However if the problem really lies in ffmpeg, which is a steaming pile of hack upon hack built up over many years by lumping exception over exception to the point where spaghetti looks like good code, then that is a different problem altogether.

I second this. My wifi sucked before changing to Ubiquity, now it’s rock solid.

Update to 0.92 from 0.91.4 breaks, if https://www.home-assistant.io/components/nuimo_controller/ is active. Errors are not pointing towards nuimo, so debugging was really hard to me. After commenting out nuimo component…you know…