0.92 - Zwave no longer loads

After upgrading Hassio v0.91n to 0.92 HA no longer loads zwave. Instead I get the following error in my log file

2019-04-26 12:29:37 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry Z-Wave (import from configuration.yaml) for zwave
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 309, in async_setup
    hass, self)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zwave/__init__.py", line 256, in async_setup_entry
    from openzwave.option import ZWaveOption
ImportError: cannot import name 'ZWaveOption'

Never seen this before but I never made any changes to my configuration in days and each restart prior to 0.92 worked fine and did not produce such error

I apologize for being no help, but I do have a working Z-Wave with 0.92.0, so at least we know it is not a total fail.

Looking through the 0.92.0 release notes, there were a few changes to Z-Wave components, but nothing seems obviously problematic.

I did see a change that enforced formatting for the Z-Wave network key as well as a change around Boolean sensor values. So maybe go through your Z-Wave stanza in the config very carefully looking for something that might be relevant.

Well I checked out the release notes but I have no idea how any of the zwave changes applies to me. What I found in the notes was:

Add zwave network key validator
Ensure Boolean configuration values are handled correctly.
Update homeassistant-pyozw 0.1.4 
Replace get_platform 

As far as zwave goes, my configuration.yaml file only has

zwave:
  usb_path: /dev/ttyUSB0

Based on the above I have no idea what I need to do or change. In the meantime I rolled back to last full backup (90.2).