0.95: AdGuard, Life360, Plaato Airlock

Hi sorry to ask but did you get this figured out? The Synology sensors stopped working for me as well after .95. My config already had a name in it so not sure what else to add/check.

Your DSM sensors should have new names now that include the name you defined.

I presume this will be fixed in the next 0.95.x build… but to make it work for me using 0.95.1 I added a custom_component “yeelight” and downloaded the DEV code and added it, worked great.

Update… Just found out this is fixed in 0.95.4… looks like this is a mute issue now.

1 Like

Ahhh, got it now, thanks for the help.

Anyone noticed issues with Vera? Upgraded to 0.95.4 (from 0.94.1) overnight and noticed HA only read the status of my zwave sensors once on restart and that was it.

Reverted back to my 0.94.1 backup in order for HA to continue working with my VeraPlus.

Very likely to do with a code change in Pyvera to 0.31. Thanks for the heads up. Another reason for me to stay put on 0.94.4.

https://github.com/pavoni/pyvera/commit/2c46c5b06658daa7129560f45ae1346127a38d7f

Yep, I’m having same experience with unifi.

[09:50:02] INFO: Installing Home Assistant: latest...
[09:50:02] INFO: Please be patient, this might take a few minutes...
[09:53:52] INFO: Installed Home Assistant 0.95.4
[09:53:52] INFO: Don't worry, this temporary installation is not overwriting your current one.
[09:53:52] INFO: Making a copy of your configuration for checking...
[09:54:55] INFO: Checking your configuration against this version...
[09:58:29] ERROR: The configuration check did not pass!
[09:58:29] ERROR: See the output below for more details.
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of colorlog==4.0.2
Testing configuration at /tmp/config
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of sqlalchemy==1.3.3
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of tuyapy==0.1.3
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of mutagen==1.42.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of netdisco==2.6.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of distro==1.4.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of home-assistant-frontend==20190626.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of aiohttp_cors==0.7.0
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of pysonos==0.0.17
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of restrictedpython==4.0b8
Failed config
  General Errors: 
    - Platform not found: device_tracker.unifi

Hi, after restarting Home Assistant, I continously (at different times, repeats) get the following error:

> 2019-06-14 12:40:28 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 365, in _async_add_entity
>     await entity.async_update_ha_state()
>   File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 225, in async_update_ha_state
>     self._async_write_ha_state()
>   File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 248, in _async_write_ha_state
>     state = self.state
>   File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/weather/__init__.py", line 173, in state
>     return self.condition
>   File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/openweathermap/weather.py", line 97, in condition
>     return [k for k, v in CONDITION_CLASSES.items() if
>   File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/openweathermap/weather.py", line 98, in <listcomp>
>     self.data.get_weather_code() in v][0]
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_weather_code'
> 2019-06-14 13:17:36 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.components.openweathermap.sensor] Error when calling API to get weather at coordinates

Any thoughts? Not sure what is happening after upgrade to my openweather integration.
Thanks,

Yes. I just noticed that notifications from Vera appear broken.

Does an issue need to be raised to track this, as it breaks Vera completely. Which issue tracker would it be raised in?

Same here… did you find some way to solve this? The sensors are not anymore available since 0.94

I had to reset my NUC and reinstall everything again. It’s working now

Hmmm… very strange… ok thanks

This morning I restarted Home Assistant, and the vera notifications are working again. Not sure if it was the restart that helped.

But then stopped.

I have just updated. If you dont set a name, then you need to add the default name (synology_dsm) to the sensors.

So for my install where I have not set the name my sensors changed from
‘sensor.network_up’ to ‘sensor.synology_dsm_network_up’

1 Like

Hi all,

nobody has set up the platform tts.google_cloud ?
I still have the “Platform not found: tts.google_cloud” …
Any help will be appreciated :slight_smile:

Thank you

Yet you give us no idea of your configuration.yaml or any useful log messages. Please read this very carefully: How to help us help you - or How to ask a good question

Hi sorry for that.
It’s not an excuse but this problem has already been talked in this thread, that’s because I haven’t give more details.
So I configured the tts googlecloud platform using the official doc : google cloud . I triple checked my configuration.
After home assistant restart, no tts service is available.
When I do a check configuartion in configuration panel, I have the following message:

Here is my exact configuration:

tts:
  - platform: google_cloud
    key_file: google_cloud.json
    language: fr-FR
    encoding: mp3

Hope this help

https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/24843

the answer is here and it works.

Yes :slight_smile: thank you! That’s working.
I think the linked issue will be solved in next release.

My vera motion sensors stop updating after a short time. They do change state in Vera UI, but not in Home Assistant. Anyone?