0.95: AdGuard, Life360, Plaato Airlock

Works fine here

Update failed.
PI 3b+, keeps rebooting. :pensive:
Not able to access config anymore.

I completely agree with that.

That’s what was confusing in that this one was the breaking change and the other one wasn’t even tho the other had the possibility to completely change how automations got restored/initialized and how people would need to (re-)code their config.

sorry, more digression… carry on…:slightly_smiling_face:

Here too, Xiaomi-Aqara gateway is giving me invalid config in 95.1. Was working fine in 94.4. I also updated the firmware earlier today, so not sure what has caused the invalid config, home assistant update or xiaomi firmware update.

Are you looking in sorting bluetooth out mate?

Did you follow the instructions linked to above? If you had used the custom integration before you have to make sure to delete it.

Thanks for the reply, mine broke before I did a firmware update but I did the update later to see if it’d fix anything. Sadly it didn’t :cry:

I’d tried that and it didn’t work until changed the device_class for the sensor to door and it then started working. Searching, I found this which said that, when this was supported with the manual setup in 0.85, the only device classes supported were door, garage_door, opening and window. Are these still the only supported classes in the cloud component, or are any more supported?

Has someone made the google_cloud tts component to work?
Followed all instructions and check configuration display a “Platform not found: tts.google_cloud” message.
Weird, component code seems to be ok. The associated PR on github seems good to…

1 Like

From what I learnt in the forums, Sandisk cards were the most unreliable cards for HA?
Why the SanDisk links then?
Planning to upgrade Rpi2 with Samsung evo plus to Rpi4 with a good SD card.
Is there a consensus on the “best” micro SD card for hassio on Rpi?

Thank to this topic: Config file on SD card i have recovered my config again!

@JS1 I’ve got the xiaomi gateway working again. Don’t know why, but these are the steps I took. First, I decided to check the key, so I checked the xiaomi app on my android device. After selecting the gateway, wait for a short while, then go to the three dots, select about and then Wireless Communication protocol. I checked the key with my configuration file, all was correct (no changes made). Then I restarted home assistant, and… up and running again.

No clue why it’s working now. May be the wireless communication protocol was triggered by checking it. I really have no idea, but it works fine now. Give it a try.

New AdGuard functionality doesn’t seem to be working for me unfortunately @frenck :frowning: whenever I go to configure > integration it shows up as a discovered service but then just says “Failed to connect” when I press Configure then Submit. Are there any logs anywhere that would help me debug?

arch	armv7l
dev	false
docker	true
hassio	true
os_name	Linux
python_version	3.7.3
timezone	Europe/London
version	0.95.0
virtualenv	false

I already had AdGuard installed from the community adding prior to upgrading to .95

I tried your suggestion but it didn’t work. I might try rolling back to 94 or just live with it until I find out how to fix it. Thanks for the suggestion though, hopefully it’ll help someone else.

edit It seems there was a connection error, I set up a new WiFi SSID and connected the Aqara hub to it and it all connected again.

Release worked great for me! Just a note that home-assistant.io still has the latest version as 94.4.

I hope to get the fix into 0.95.2.

Maybe refresh your browser??? Mine showed 0.95.0 a while ago.

1 Like

That worked!

Here is the (french) image :

Can’t find what is wrong in component code…

Simply restart the add-on so the add-on can provide the correct data to Home Assistant. After that it should work :+1:

1 Like