0.96: Notion, updated sidebar, advanced mode

Hi all.
Unfortunately broadlink switch seems broken (was OK in 95):

2019-07-18 11:47:25 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.switch] Error while setting up platform broadlink
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 126, in _async_setup_platform
    SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 416, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/broadlink/switch.py", line 80, in setup_platform
    broadlink_device = broadlink.rm((ip_addr, 80), mac_addr, None)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/broadlink/__init__.py", line 529, in __init__
    device.__init__(self, host, mac, devtype)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/broadlink/__init__.py", line 171, in __init__
    self.update_aes(key)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/broadlink/__init__.py", line 184, in update_aes_crypto
    backend=default_backend())
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py", line 15, in default_backend
    from cryptography.hazmat.backends.openssl.backend import backend

Config:

- platform: broadlink
    host: 192.168.1.222
    mac: 'C8:F7:42:16:F3:73'
    type: rm_mini
    switches:
      condizionatore_pwr1:
        friendly_name: "condizionatore1"
        command_on: 'JgBAAAABGYkVMhUPFQ8VDxUzFQ8VDxUPFQ8VDxUPFQ8VDxUPFQ8VDxUPFTMUEBQQFBAUMx$...'
        command_off: 'JgBAAAABGYkVMxUPFQ8VDxUyFQ8VDxUPFTMVMxUPFQ8VDxUPFQ8VDxUPFBAUEBQQFBAUM$....'

Many thanks!!

1 Like

Have you done another restart, it maybe needing to install some dependecies and needs to reboot. worth a try if you haven’t already

same after reboot
thanks…

I am 100% aware of it and have been following it from its early days in the GitHub architecture repo to the PR by pvizeli.

Anyone else using Firefox noticing some wierdness with the sidebar?

I click the minimise button in the top left, and everything move to the left, but the bar doesn’t minimise, it stays full size like this:

sidebar

Yes.

What I’m seeing is that it won’t minimize until I move the mouse pointer away from the menu.

I’m having same issue, but I haven’t solved after few restarts

My config is

- platform: nmap_tracker
    home_interval: 5
    hosts: 192.168.1.0/24
    # interval_seconds: 30
    # consider_home: 180

before 0.96 I had also the two commented lines active, and no issue.

Looking at the integrations description I don’t see those two parameters.

Are these still active?

Where should I open the issue?

Thanks

I’m seeing similar on my iPad… it’s not snapping back properly (iOS app and chrome) but not 100% sure it’s HA and not the iOS 13 beta causing it…

they are part of the device_tracker
see link at the bottom of the page you referenced

1 Like

Thanks, nice to know it’s not just happening to me. I guess this is ‘v1’ of the new sidebar, hopefully ‘v2’ will work out a few of these issues :slight_smile:

I have the exact same log error using the enphase integration as well. Was looking forward to mapping out individual inverter numbers…

installed hassio on pi4, but getting “… add-on is not available on your system.” for all add-ons? Any ideas?

Ditto.

I don’t see why there has to be a tradeoff. You want icons? Then you gotta lose the ability to hide the menu!

Eh?

I’m not fond of the workaround which is install and configure a completely different menu.

Car Customer: I don’t like this new triangular steering wheel. I prefer the round one.
Car Dealer: It’s the latest thing. It’s better. Trust me.
Car Customer: Can I get a round one?
Car Dealer: Sure. Just replace it yourself.

5 Likes

Yep you are not alone:

Same here. Got similar error, but there are some differences.

Also I’ve tried to:

Any suggestion!?

Having similar issues on my xiaomi vacuum cleaner here too, with the same ImportError about OPENSSL_1_1_1.

xiaomi_miio: Error on device update!
ImportError: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libssl.so.1.1: version `OPENSSL_1_1_1' not found (required by /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/_openssl.abi3.so)

I’ve lost the ability to use ‘boost’ for my Hive :grimacing: I can set the device to on (on), off (off), and eco (which seems to map to ‘schedule’ on the Hive) - any ideas @rendili?

nmap_tracker issues with 0.96
I will comment some options and see if it works.

Anyone else got issues trying to update?

My hassio log spits out something along the lines:

19-07-18 11:49:41 INFO (SyncWorker_9) [hassio.docker.interface] Update image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.95.4 to homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.96.0
19-07-18 11:49:41 INFO (SyncWorker_9) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant tag 0.96.0.
19-07-18 11:50:33 ERROR (SyncWorker_9) [hassio.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.96.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found ("no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.96.0: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.96.0").
19-07-18 11:50:33 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

Reading the “404 - not found” error I thought the image might be taken down, so I tried pulling the image locally (docker pull homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.96.0) but this works just fine.

@Greg

Unfortunately we had to move the hotwater device from climate to water_heater, and at the moment water_heater does not support any boost functionality and does not have a an auto mode, so for now in the short term we have had to map this to eco.