0.96: Notion, updated sidebar, advanced mode

I get this too. Is the config tester broken again? I checked the breaking changed and saw nothing significant for me, so was somewhat surprised that this has happened again.

Okay - after 5 restarts the Hue devices is back - strange that nothing is written to the log if the bridges (yes I have 2) were out of reach (which have never happend before)

I don’t think the config checker would be able to check if there would be issues with installing dependencies in this case.

Hue works here.

My enphase integration seems to be broken. No entities found following an update to 0.96 on hassio.

Log Details (ERROR)
Thu Jul 18 2019 00:30:30 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Error while setting up platform enphase_envoy
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 126, in _async_setup_platform
    SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 442, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/enphase_envoy/sensor.py", line 45, in async_setup_platform
    from envoy_reader.envoy_reader import EnvoyReader
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/envoy_reader/envoy_reader.py", line 8, in <module>
    import requests_async as requests
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'requests_async'

Yet you provide no logs, no config. No one can help!

I have No Lights they are all unavailable. I Am using Deconz Conbee it was working in 95.4.

The logs show no errors. And the config Configuration valid!

Will try and keep rebotting HA As @BlackChart has done.

Logs!!! Why do people ignore providing basic info?

1 Like

Like i said there are No Errors in the Logs.

Hi @cameron
I don’t think this could be it, but if you use the custom component, did you update the custom component files from GitHub for this release?

I am getting excactly the same when checking 0.95.4 -> 0.96 using: Check Home Assistant configuration Add-on

partial log:

copying cffi/pkgconfig.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
copying cffi/ffiplatform.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
copying cffi/cparser.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
copying cffi/vengine_cpy.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
copying cffi/setuptools_ext.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
copying cffi/lock.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
copying cffi/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
copying cffi/_cffi_include.h -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
copying cffi/parse_c_type.h -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
copying cffi/_embedding.h -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
copying cffi/_cffi_errors.h -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/cffi
running build_ext
building '_cffi_backend' extension
creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.7
creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.7/c
gcc -Wno-unused-result -Wsign-compare -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -DTHREAD_STACK_SIZE=0x100000 -fPIC -I/usr/include/ffi -I/usr/include/libffi -I/usr/local/include/python3.7m -c c/_cffi_backend.c -o build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.7/c/_cffi_backend.o
unable to execute 'gcc': No such file or directory
error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1

How are you checking?

Hi @rendili
No i have not updated the Hive Component yet because the wife needs the lights back on.

I Found the probem it was a Custom Component Call Light Proxy by @OttoWinter

I have uninstalled it and now my lights are back…

@cameron, ok, good to hear all is working for you and that is was not a Hive issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too (Same here and not upgrading yet).
I thought carefully about not adding to a flood of “me too” posts but then decided that it was probably the only way to get issues noticed on this forum. Although I suspect the issue is with the checker add-on rather than the latest version of HA).

1 Like

That’s why I was asking… I don’t think that checker addon has worked for a while and I deleted it. There is a breaking-changes custom component but I have not used that either. I generally just check for the breaking changes in the release notes.

Do you know this is now natively supported by HA itself?

3 Likes

The new OpenTherm Gateway component does not create a climate device (see https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/25239) , but it does add a dozen sensors. Most of them are useless for me, as my central heater does not support all those features. Is there a way to limit that behaviour?

Thank you @frenck i have not seen that . Thanks for all your work on HA as well, and love the youtube blogs. :+1:

1 Like

Seeing exactly the same. I’m on 0.94.4.