17Track.net

Also try bumping up 17track logging.

"loggers": ["py17track"],

I assume you have checked in dev tools|states. The entities start sensor.seventeentrack

The password is only 14 length long, will try bumping up 17track logging but the issue for mine currently is there’s nothing in the current logs or even sensors that has anything with sensor.seventeentrack

There will be logs, but before I sign off for the evening, is that config under the sensor: key?

yup, in one of the host i have it in my config.yaml under sensor, on the other i have it in sensors.yaml

Currently, have a parcel being tracked with 17track, but still the integration doesn’t seem to work for me, no sensors show up and no logs show up for seventeentrack. How do I bump the 17track logging? where do i put "loggers": ["py17track"], into?

I have tried this but when i check the logs for 17track or seventeentrack, I’m seeing nothing

logger:
  default: info
  logs:
    custom_components.py17track: debug
    homeassistant.components.py17track: debug

It is not a custom component. Try this:

logger:
  default: info
  logs:
    py17track: debug
    homeassistant.components.seventeentrack: debug

Restart HA, then in ssh execute

grep seventeentrack config/homeassistant.log

1 Like

Thanks for the correction, here’s what i got from the logs

Please don’t post pictures of text.

So please go to dev-tools|states and filter states with “seventeen”

In both states and sensors theres no seventeen sensor entity.

So I have created another account, and this account works now, this time, I created an account as a personal account which only allows tracking of 40 shipping for free. The previous account was a business account instead which allows for 100.

Since I just added this shipping for tracking, I’m not sure if it takes a while for it to update on the integration cause the entity says null.

Edit: Added another parcel to track and have restarted HA again but still 0, here’s the logs

2023-04-18 23:55:25.982 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded seventeentrack from homeassistant.components.seventeentrack
2023-04-18 23:55:26.263 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.seventeentrack
2023-04-18 23:55:31.451 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.seventeentrack.sensor] New package data received: []
2023-04-18 23:55:31.451 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.seventeentrack.sensor] Will add new tracking numbers: set()
2023-04-18 23:55:32.126 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.seventeentrack.sensor] New summary data received: {'Not Found': 0, 'In Transit': 0, 'Expired': 0, 'Ready to be Picked Up': 0, 'Undelivered': 0, 'Delivered': 0, 'Returned': 0}

It updates every 10 minutes, or if you restart HA.

So far, it has not updated yet and still the same as in the screenshot, ‘0 packages’, ‘null’ or ‘unknown’