2 HomeKit instances causing problems

I’m struggling to get the HomeKit component to exclude specified devices in the Home.app, but I think it’s because I can see 2 instances of HomeKit in HASS.

On my integrations page, I have 2 listings for HomeKit:

• “HASS Bridge 6US5:51828” - which I configured using the UI and added to the Home.app
  • “Home Assistant Bridge:51827” - which the Home.app has never been able to discover

I wanted to exclude some entities, so I added lines to my config for that. Nothing I put in the config related to HomeKit seems to work, which leads me to believe that it’s likely that anything related to the config seems to apply to “Home Assistant Bridge:51827” and not the other instance that is able to get in the Home.app.

Since I have the “HASS Bridge” working, what’s the best way to exclude devices for it? Is there another location when setting it up via the UI?

Thanks!
-Chris

Did you ever manage to solve this? I’ve got the same thing, and curious as to why i have both bridges displayed.

I ran into the same problem. I first added the Homekit integration from the UI, and then made changes to the configuration.yaml file. Both activities created their own bridge.

By removing all integrations and then only adding the homekit: line to the yaml-file resulted in only one bridge being created, with the entities being controlled from the yaml-file.