2 way audio with Dahua VTO

Hi there,
I have a Dahua VTO installed, and I can start a call (2-way audio) through Dahua’s DMSS app with no problem and can talk through the VTO’s speaker. I’d like to achieve the same thing using Home Assistant. I have a wall-mounted tablet that I’d like to use to talk with the VTO. I looked at multiple integrations and add-ons to figure this out but couldn’t get anything working.

These are the repos I tried:

My VTO model is:
VTO2111D-P-S2

I have seen multiple people say these repos worked for them, but I can’t seem to make it work for me.

Thanks

I am also thinking of using a tablet on the wall, home assistant and dahua VTO. So far, I have a script that starts DMSS on the tablet after ringing, but that’s not it.

Hello! I’m in the same boat. The Dahua VTO has a SIP server, but I can’t find any options to implement two-way communication. Have you managed to find a solution for it somehow?

I recently tried asterisk, but did not come to the winning end. In VTO runs sip server it would be good to connect to it. When I set up VTO as a sip client, I no longer received notifications on DMSS